Hairdresser that speaks English?

My husband and I both had cuts with Ryan and I had highlights. He is great and his work is excellent, highly recommended

Hello

Does anyone know how much does Ryan charge for a haircut and color
thanks in advace

Ryan is really good, just had my haircut with him. I've had the same guy cut my for six years, and I was a little nervous, I have curly hair, and super cuts has never been an option for me. He did a great job, and I highly recommend him.

I just got my hair cut & colored by Ryan Oakley and wanted to post a note about my experience.

I saw Ryan's information on this website & decided to give him a try. I went over to his place for my cut & color and he was very thorough about finding out all of the cuts & colors & processes I'd had done to my hair over the last few years to make sure he didn't harm my hair in any way. Ryan made some suggestions about "correcting" the highlights I had and then he zipped through the color application process.

Once he was done with everything, I was thrilled! My hair was so pretty I couldn't stop looking at it & touching it:)

I am from Chicago & have lived all over the states and had my hair done in many salons, but I'd have to say Ryan gave me the best cut & color ever! And compared to getting my hair done at home, he was so cheap. I had everything done (& I have long thick hair which I always get charged extra for) for 300 pesos! (cut, color correction, highlights, all over color, shampoo & blowdry) At home, I would have paid about $180 for what he did for $78!!!

Ryan rocks- here's his email:

[email protected]

I saw Ryan last week for a cut and he was great. I was thinking of going for quite a different look and he said he would feel more comfortable getting to know me before chopping all my long hair off! Usually hairdressers want to get in there and cut without talking to you first. He is a great guy and I will definitely be going back to him for my next cut.

He charges what is appropriate and it is a good deal considering what we all pay back home in Canada.

kels said:
I saw Ryan last week for a cut and he was great. I was thinking of going for quite a different look and he said he would feel more comfortable getting to know me before chopping all my long hair off! Usually hairdressers want to get in there and cut without talking to you first. He is a great guy and I will definitely be going back to him for my next cut.

He charges what is appropriate and it is a good deal considering what we all pay back home in Canada.

LOL! When you said you wanted a hair dresser who would "do what you wanted" I was going to tell you that he might not do what you wanted and/or he might convince you that what you want is not really what you want.

I decided it would be all OK. So I let you go without worrying you with that tiny detail. :D

When I went to him I also planned to cut all my hair off, which as you now know he wouldn't do. In the end he was right. He cut off just enough. In this humidity, my head would have looked like a gigantic ball. The weight of the length keeps it from all standing on end.

See this; is when you know you have clients that love you.. You guys are so awesome. i can cut it all off... if you'd like..... but........ ahhhh Ok... I'll bring the clippers! Seriously i can't thank you guys enough for all of the great support!

PS House is almost finished. And will have a portable sink soon. SWEET. No more kitchen sink shampoos.... Kills my back and now people will be getting scalp massages( which we all know is the best part of going to your stylist) So yes I promise soon there will be PROPER SINK! oh yes I said it. Ooo Luxury!

mini said:
LOL! When you said you wanted a hair dresser who would "do what you wanted" I was going to tell you that he might not do what you wanted and/or he might convince you that what you want is not really what you want.

I decided it would be all OK. So I let you go without worrying you with that tiny detail. :D

When I went to him I also planned to cut all my hair off, which as you now know he wouldn't do. In the end he was right. He cut off just enough. In this humidity, my head would have looked like a gigantic ball. The weight of the length keeps it from all standing on end.

Well I suppose I should have said I wanted someone who would do a good job...I do defer to the experts but I appreciate that he wanted to get to know me before lopping it all off however I am still pondering going shorter, guess we will see what happens in my next cut ;)

Turns out my hair goes super wavy in the humidity so longer is better for now!

I have been living in BA for the past few months and I was lucky enough to come across this post and find Ryan. I have been travellng for 6 months and hadn't trusted anyone to cut or colour my hair. I was so chuffed to find someone who understands colour as much as Ryan does. He is a totally kooky character who had me in stitches half the time. He also has the cutest dog!! If you need his mobile/cell number it is 1130502076.

I just had a haircut from Ryan and it was probably the best haircut I've had in 5 years. For a guy who has thinning hair, it is tough to find anyone who knows how to properly cut it and I can say with certainty that he does.

Back