Halloween for the Kids

KasaMartinez

Registered
Does anyone know of any Halloween events for the kids to participate in? My kids, 6 and 3, are devastated that they will miss the usual Halloween activities and Trick or Treating at home. If there's an existing event that we can join, that would be great.

If not, is there any intrested in trying to pull something together for the kids?

Thanks,
Kasa Martinez

Hey, Halloween here is about as big as Groundhog Day in the US. They have just started to get the basic costumes in stores. Your best bet is to coordinate something together with other families in someone's house. Trick-or-treating doesn't exist here (as far as I know). We have a 12 and 8-year old who have never had that experience. Boo! (hahaha, pardon the pun).

Costumes for adults are much better here than in the USA if you ask me -- I've seen some excellent ones at parties (not halloween parties by the way, it's only just becoming popular, but costume parties are really popular to have here for other events, 50th bdays, graduations etc etc). For adults if you find the right cotillon store you can get really wonderful stuff. A friend had a great wonder woman and her bf austin powers a few years ago, his mum and dad went as Luke & Leia.... unfortunately cannot remember where they rented.

Here's a couple of links for kid's costumes -- the selection is never as good as for adults.

http://patalarga.com/

http://www.ppicado.com.ar/

this is one of the bigger cotillon/disfraz places -- they don't show infantil online but probably have in the shop: http://tododisfraz.com.ar/catalog/index.php

Hi,

We have a 3 year old and a 4 month old and would be interested in doing a little trick or treating as well.

We are in Palermo on LaFinur (near the Zoo). If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks
David

Hi!! Im so glad I found this forum! Ive been googling non stop for halloween kid friendly gatherings. We def should get together and have a trick or treat session/haunted house party. ive got an 11 y.o. daughter and a 3 y.o. son
please email private message me for list confirmation! this is a 911 emergency we have to get in contact today!!!
(melancholy tone// wishing for fun sized snikers bars) :ph34r:

Since my search netted nothing, I have decided to set a time and place and allow families with kids to come and celebrate.

The idea is this:
Meet at the park at Santa Fe and Arabe Siria in Palermo on Wed Oct 31 around 6pm. The parents will create little "stations" to hand out candy to our little trick or treaters. Then they can have a little parade around the park (which is enclosed). After they can play on the playground. That's it.

What you need to do:
1) Post here your intention to come, just so we have idea of interest. Or PM me.
2) Dress the kids up.
3) Please bring a bag of candy (or stickers, treats, whatever) to share. I have no idea how many kid might come, but try to have enough for at least 20-30 kids, just in case.
4) A bag or container for the candy your kids collect

If weather is bad, might postpone until later in the week.

Happy Halloween

They used to have a small but sweet celebration at Dot Baires shopping mall. It's definitely low key, but there are costumes and candy and a few activities.

we live in Pilar and have trick or treating here. all the kids dress up and go house to house and gather candy

Back