Halloween

Had a blast! Got to meet Jenn & rrptownley - I saw someone walk by with a Chile shirt, wondering if it was your group.

And double yay - I actually won a bottle of champagne for best outfit. :D

Damn - I missed out :) Oh well - next year it will be Halloween in BA - its one of my favourite nights too - I might be adventurous and put on a Halloween party in my new place in Belgrano - will have to see :)

So we got all dressed up and made it out to Milion last night for Halloween. Very cool place, but there seemed to be quite a few gay people there. Is it usually a gay bar? And gay folks usually know how to party, this place was much more layed back and low key. Not exactly the vibe we were going for all dressed up on Halloween. I wonder what it's like on a typical friday/saturday night....

It was a nice change of pace though. I might have met a couple of you guys out there, i was dressed up as the Cuban Army guy...haha Anyhow, Happy Belated Halloween!

Pretty much that's usually how it is. It's not a club (no dancing allowed, I got in trouble for that last year;)) so it's pretty much always a chill crowd. When I left around 3, it was crowded.

It's not a gay bar although the crowd is usually mixed. It's one of my favorite places to have a drink - the garden is amazing!

citygirl said:
Had a blast! Got to meet Jenn & rrptownley - I saw someone walk by with a Chile shirt, wondering if it was your group.

And double yay - I actually won a bottle of champagne for best outfit. :D

I have a feeling you met a different Chilean Miner, I didnt make it to Milion in the end, jeje!

Citygirl, what did you dress as to win a prize?
I was at a halloween party near Chacaritas cemetery and the turnout and costuming both were pretty good! The bar has officially been raised, which makes me happy:) And I also met the missing 34th Chilean miner--was that you, rrptownley?

MizzMarr said:
Citygirl, what did you dress as to win a prize?
I was at a halloween party near Chacaritas cemetery and the turnout and costuming both were pretty good! The bar has officially been raised, which makes me happy:) And I also met the missing 34th Chilean miner--was that you, rrptownley?

Yes I was there! Great party.

I was actually the 35th miner, my friend went as the 34th, and there was another guy also with the same idea at the same party. Gosh, I thought I was being original.

Lee said:
WOW good for you!

You go girl! Drink up!

Yes...

WOW

Oh.
Well. Whatever...

?? Did you wake up on the bitchy side of the bed today Lee?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Expat Events 0
T Expat Life 2
N Newcomers Forum 2
C Newcomers Forum 5
Kaleenaautumn Culture 37
Back