Hands-on volunteer

lonewolf

Registered
Hi guys,

Am available for some hands-on volunteer work during the weekend.

I am aware there is a section on the forum (Directory>Volunteer work) but that refers only to organizations. I've written to some and waiting a reply but meanwhile am looking for something I can help out with directly.

There is a person who said they needed help at an orphanage. In case this falls, I am available throughout the weekend.

Best regards,
Chris

LOL A MILLION TIMES

the guy wants to volunteer and talks about an orphanage and you offer him to work for free in your $760 a night estancia.

that's beyond funny

Sounds reasonable to me, free stay. free meals, free horse riding and fishing in exchange for work. Not for free-loaders maybe...

somehow i doubt the volunteers bunk in the rooms this fella rents ......

ok , I was the one that peed a little when i read your volunteer thingie. I didnt mention 760 anywhere. That was another member. Perhaps you can take that up with said member.
I am not in the least bit upset - color me entertained and perhaps throw in a little inignation.
i have no doubt that your buddies made a charge for the volunteers , hey , is free labor !!!
Im sure they tripped all over themselvs.
If you sleep in the barn because u dont want to pass up on the daily billing , where do you bunk the coolies ?

hi guys,

got my hands full for the moment. appreciate the replies.

cheers

For others interested in volunteer work, I started going to this place: http://www.bancodealimentos.org.ar/

(Address: Luis María Drago 5530, San Martín)

Registration is pretty quick, only took about a couple of minutes. Work implies sorting out and packing food in boxes which are further sent to other centers throughout the country. There, the food is cooked and given to people in need.

Best regards,
Chris

Back