Happy Birthday, Juan Perón

Peron Peron Que Grande SOS..! A Great Argie Leader..! (no matter where you stand)

Can You..! name an Argentinian Politician that has had, or will have, a small fraction of the influence, of Juan Domingo..?? Please do!

Menem NO, Alfonsin NO , De La Rua No, Nestor ??? Macri NO,

Hint: Can also be a Woman you are guessing Fernandez ..?? or Nestor & Kristalina ?

Hoy son todos Peronistas..! Peron already said it "Sin bombacha ni corpiño somos todos Peronistas" Que Grande Sos !

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say, maybe Rosas ( el restaurador de las leyes)? yet another tyrant selling federalism while los mazorqueros killed anyone standing on his way , kind of triple A but the 1800's version of it

Rosas the Tyrant .. yes..!

But Rosas influence today is not clear to me ? Instead Juan Domingo will be a Model for the rest of the century and beyonf..? 3 times President

Alberto just said on the recent anniversary of Peron's Death

“Today, on a new anniversary of the death of former President Juan Domingo Perón, is a good opportunity to remember his permanent call for national unity. In these difficult times "for an Argentine there is nothing better than another Argentine ”, affirmed Fernández.

He recalled Perón's last speech in the Plaza de Mayo, on June 12, 1974, when the three-time president said: “I carry in my ears the most wonderful music, that for me is the word of the Argentinian People ”.

Peron Peron Que Grande SOS..! A Great Argie Leader..! (no matter where you stand)
Can You..! name an Argentinian Politician that has had, or will have, a small fraction of the influence, of Juan Domingo..?? Please do!
I agree there is no comparable political figure in the history of this country in terms of influence. And if you are able to move the masses as he was, he certainly also had leadership qualities. However, if you screen the history of other countries for leaders who had the biggest influence in their countries, you find much more bad examples than good ones (Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, Cambodia, Japan etc).
If we all agree that he and his party had the biggest influence in the history (probably we all agree on that one), then look at the numbers since they came to power: In 1950, Argentina was still around number 12 in the world in terms of GDP per person. Now we are around number 70 and in free fall.
So, honestly I am not really sure what the Che Guevaras here are celebrating. But anyway, I wish you a happy day!!

I agree there is no comparable political figure in the history of this country in terms of influence. And if you are able to move the masses as he was, he certainly also had leadership qualities. However, if you screen the history of other countries for leaders who had the biggest influence in their countries, you find much more bad examples than good ones (Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, Cambodia, Japan etc).
If we all agree that he and his party had the biggest influence in the history (probably we all agree on that one), then look at the numbers since they came to power: In 1950, Argentina was still around number 12 in the world in terms of GDP per person. Now we are around number 70 and in free fall.
So, honestly I am not really sure what the Che Guevara's here are celebrating. But anyway, I wish you a happy day!!

A powerful leader may lead his country to Disaster like Germany , (many neonazis still around) ,however still a strong leader
. As they say here "Only a Peronista can Govern Argentina" So follow the cheerleaders taking this country to disaster..

Rosas the Tyrant .. yes..!

But Rosas influence today is not clear to me ? Instead Juan Domingo will be a Model for the rest of the century and beyonf..? 3 times President

Alberto just said on the recent anniversary of Peron's Death

“Today, on a new anniversary of the death of former President Juan Domingo Perón, is a good opportunity to remember his permanent call for national unity. In these difficult times "for an Argentine there is nothing better than another Argentine ”, affirmed Fernández.

He recalled Perón's last speech in the Plaza de Mayo, on June 12, 1974, when the three-time president said: “I carry in my ears the most wonderful music, that for me is the word of the Argentinian People ”.
I agree 100% , what i was trying to convey is that peron was peron because of rosas with a touch of mussolini, of course rosas does not move any numbers of people, is the rosas legacy that does, they way i see it, the Argentine people is still using the last great tyrant waiting for a newer better version to come along to follow, so far peron still is the one, but seeing the current events i wouldn't discard the creation of a new "leader" which in the end will be as tyrant as peron but with a twist

I agree 100% , what i was trying to convey is that peron was peron because of rosas with a touch of mussolini, of course rosas does not move any numbers of people, is the rosas legacy that does, they way i see it, the Argentine people is still using the last great tyrant waiting for a newer better version to come along to follow, so far peron still is the one, but seeing the current events i wouldn't discard the creation of a new "leader" which in the end will be as tyrant as peron but with a twist

As you mention Peron has much of a Touch of Mussolini he was a diplomat in Italy before and during the WW II , he inspired himself in the Union Principles created by Il Duché (pronounced as in Il Douché? ). Some claim he copied much of that in his works...?

Back