Happy Birthday America!!

Napoleon

Registered
I would like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!!
And to all of those who say "America" is more than just the USA, allow me to point out that the USA was the first country to give Europe the finger. This set an example to all of the Americas that we don't need their stinkin' badges.
So Happy Birthday AMERICA/S!!

Screw America's Birthday - I want my Federal tax money back for waging an openly illegal war against a country that did NOTHING TO US. As an European-American I find your statements offensive. BTW, since you seem so clueless, Europe is a much better place to live than crazy insane, out of control America for a number of reasons - one is they have a thing called "Civilized Society" but I don't have time to explain and it's ALL gonna go over your head anyway. We may not need their stinkin badges but we can use their EUROS as our play money called the US Dollar goes deeper and deeper into the toilet till it will be worth NADA...... Wake Up Dude.....

"Dudester" said:
Screw America's Birthday - I want my Federal tax money back for waging an openly illegal war against a country that did NOTHING TO US. As an European-American I find your statements offensive. BTW, since you seem so clueless, Europe is a much better place to live than crazy insane, out of control America for a number of reasons - one is they have a thing called "Civilized Society" but I don't have time to explain and it's ALL gonna go over your head anyway. We may not need their stinkin badges but we can use their EUROS as our play money called the US Dollar goes deeper and deeper into the toilet till it will be worth NADA...... Wake Up Dude.....
That's a strange reply to a Happy Birthday. No problem on your federal tax funds. I'll be happy to send you a check out of my petty cash fund.

"ghost" said:
That's a strange reply to a Happy Birthday. No problem on your federal tax funds. I'll be happy to send you a check out my petty cash fund.
YOU are a bad boy and need a spank as usual and Napoleon that is such a nouveau comment which is understanderable considering babies get cranky when excited and teething.
Dudester you are absolutely correct but need diplomacy when dealing with young fanatics! LOL

"drawingroomtart" said:
That's a strange reply to a Happy Birthday. No problem on your federal tax funds. I'll be happy to send you a check out my petty cash fund.

YOU are a bad boy and need a spank as usual and Napoleon that is such a nouveau comment which is understanderable considering babies get cranky when excited and teething.
Dudester you are absolutely correct but need diplomacy when dealing with young fanatics! LOL
Hey I´m an Argentinian with American citizenship (lived there for over 11 years), and 100% european background (lived in Europe for 2 years).... and the fact is that regarding wars, Europeans were the first "pirates" and conquerors, etc, etc, so America is not doing anything new... I have the experience of living in South America, North America and Europe, and let me tell you, out of the three, the most annoying, uptight and tacky was definitely Europe.. Europeans are so f@cking annoying, and they think they are soooo superior... f@ck them, America forever... plus, they´d all be speaking german if it wasn´t for America... man, US is such a great country (not always run by the most suitable man in charge), but stop complaining about it, it is the best place on earth regarding oprtunities and making your dreams come true... I´m a naturalized citizen, but very proud of it... so yes, Happy B´day US! and congrats on gettin rid of the f@cking british...

"Dudester" said:
Screw America's Birthday - I want my Federal tax money back for waging an openly illegal war against a country that did NOTHING TO US.
Americans aren't paying for the invasion and occupation of Iraq: the Japanese are, by buying extra US Treasury debt (a debt that will never be honored). Were Americans paying for this, there would have been mass insurrection some time ago. No sirree, this is being done empire-style: it's being fought by an army composed of lower-class minorities and whites who lack other opportunities, buttressed by corporate-controlled mercenary forces (like Blackwater and KBR), and financed by the empire's vassal states.

"Niteman" said:
... and the fact is that regarding wars, Europeans were the first "pirates" and conquerors, etc, etc, so America is not doing anything new...
Yep, that is correct. The modern era, by definition, came into this world kicking and screaming with European pillage and genocide the world over. The history of the Americas -- north and south -- is nothing but. The Europeans criticise the Americans and adopt a holier-than-thou attitude, conveniently hiding their own skeletons. As recently as 1945, the Dutch fought a five-year war with the Indonesians before they finally conceded defeat. The French fought colonial wars with the Algerians and Vietnamese before they finally left with their tails between their legs.

"bigbadwolf" said:
... and the fact is that regarding wars, Europeans were the first "pirates" and conquerors, etc, etc, so America is not doing anything new...
Yep, that is correct. The modern era, by definition, came into this world kicking and screaming with European pillage and genocide the world over. The history of the Americas -- north and south -- is nothing but. The Europeans criticise the Americans and adopt a holier-than-thou attitude, conveniently hiding their own skeletons. As recently as 1945, the Dutch fought a five-year war with the Indonesians before they finally conceded defeat. The French fought colonial wars with the Algerians and Vietnamese before they finally left with their tails between their legs.
As BBW and anyone else thoughtful well knows, none of this, neither the underlying actions nor overlying hypocritical denial, is other than part and parcel of the human condition. (Don't believe it? Think of the Chinese invasions of Tibet and western Sinkiang, or of Incan invasion of what are now northern Argentina and Chile, or any of a thousand other examples from history and the present day.) All we can do is try to change ourselves for the better and hope that a good example might prove beneficial to others.

"America, føck yeah"

http://www.youtube.com/v/sWS-FoXbjVI&hl;=en&fs;=1

-s-

Smartypants, that was the funniest video I've seen since..... well, I almost p***ed my pants!!!! LMAO !!!! classic stuff !!! (they forgot to mention NASCAR or did I miss it?) Just THE BEST, Dudester (with a Have-A-Nice-Day happy face)

Back