Happy Holidays....!

Rich One

Registered
image-1-for-sunday-12-12-10-gallery-93717080.jpg
slider2.jpg

And...New Year is the time, when we all want to start on a good note. It is the time when you want to wish each other that the coming year is filled with happiness, joys and loads of success. New year is a symbol of positivism. By welcoming the new year on a positive note, it is important that we let go of all the negativeness accumulated in the year gone by.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!
Today I saw fresh whole turkeys in the city's market in Juramento 2545, Belgrano
Price? 260$/kilo

US $15 a kilo Holy Cow....! :eek: Oh my yahoo..! :rolleyes:

Coto 2 slices with Gravy ?? (sandwich) B) US$ 5 ???

Turkey I will be eating some prime world grade AAA Argentinian meat from the parilla. It kind of goes like this!

I am the official Grinch Jesus was not born on Dec, 25th by any means it is a pagan holiday converted into a fake Christian holiday by the Catholic church. The only reason I go along with it is to keep the wife happy otherwise I would not even bother. :confused:

I don't mind the pagan part. I stopped doing Xmas years ago. There are no children in my family. Christmas is for children. I saw no point in buying gifts for grownups who already have too much stuff. I would rather make a nice meal and share a bottle of champagne. But then I can do that any time!

Back