Happy Hour for Argentines who relocated back to Buenos Aires after living abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvi

Registered
Hello Everyone,

This invitation is open to everyone but it refers to a previous posting that Porteña wrote about Argentines who lived abroad for many years and have now moved back to Argentina. There are quite a few of us on this website.

We would like to organize an After Office/Happy Hour to meet up and share our experiences as well as make new friends!

Here are the details:

When: This Wednesday, January 20th
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Where: Gran Danzon Bar
Address: Libertad 1161 (near the corner of Santa Fe)

Happy Hour Specials are from 7-9 p.m. and include wine, cocktails, beer, sushi. The bar opens at 7 p.m. I can't get there until 7:30 p.m. but feel free to go earlier if you like and get a sofa. I will call ahead of time to see if I can reserve a space for our group.

Look forward to seeing you!

Silvi and Porteña

Im not in Baires until Feb 9th, im also an Argie living abroad for the past 20 years and moving back to Argentina. I'll definitely join the next occasion. Looking forward to meeting you guys! see u soon

Hi MatiArg, thank you for your reply. We will definitely organize another one and will let you know as well. Looking forward to meeting you and the others, too.

Thanks Silvi, Portena & everyone for organising this , this is something not to be missed. I'll be there (Born here but left at age 10 to spend more than 30yrs in Australia). Please let me know if there's something I can help with.

Saludos,

R.

Silvi said:
Hello Everyone,

This invitation is open to everyone but it refers to a previous posting that Porteña wrote about Argentines who lived abroad for many years and have now moved back to Argentina. There are quite a few of us on this website.

We would like to organize an After Office/Happy Hour to meet up and share our experiences as well as make new friends!

Here are the details:

When: This Wednesday, January 20th
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Where: Gran Danzon Bar
Address: Libertad 1161 (near the corner of Santa Fe)

Happy Hour Specials are from 7-9 p.m. and include wine, cocktails, beer, sushi. The bar opens at 7 p.m. I can't get there until 7:30 p.m. but feel free to go earlier if you like and get a sofa. I will call ahead of time to see if I can reserve a space for our group.

Look forward to seeing you!

Silvi and Porteña

Hey Guys,

Looks like I may be getting out of work a little earlier than expected on Wednesday...so chances are that I will be at Gran Bar Danzon at 7-7:15 p.m.

Look forward to meeting you guys!

Hola
Im in the same situation left for almost 30years between Czech Republic,Poland ,USA and Brazil Ill try to attend also
Esteban

I also lived in Australia for 30 years and I live in Buenos Aires now. See you tomorrow. Marité

I'll be there at 7 pm at the latest. I'll try to get a sofa.
Hasta pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back