Happy Hour March 7Th Friday 7:30 Until ???? Lets Party!!

argsteve

Registered
Since I see so many women with their ladies only nights and coffee greets lets have a good old fun happy hour!!! let us find a reason to drink and celebrate!! EVERYONE is invited.. come one and all!!!!..... :D

March 7th starting early 7:00, 7:30 but ending late at Magdelena's Party in Palermo-- a bar/rest sort of ex-pat place long happy hour till 12:00 -wings and burritos , burgers and stuff to eat basically a place to start!!....

I have a table for 15-20 reserved.
Please maybe write here if you will show-RSVP ...not a big deal but it is good to get a general number.
This is an easy going happy hour drop in last minute no problem but we will try to start early since it is hard to walk in with 20 people at 11pm... I know 7:30 is early for some but we can all get there and be able to talk, eat, drink and mingle.

Lets meet- greet put a name to a face and just have a drink and have some fun. Drink as much as you can today since tomorrow it might cost more with inflation!!!
It does not matter if you have been here 5 days or 5 years drop by for a drink... if we want to continue to another place later we are close to plaza serrano or plaza armenia areas ---

So Magdalenas Party in Palermo you can search it..... 7:30-?? Friday March 7th 2014
Thames 1795 on the corner of (costa rica and thames) in Palermo

I understand people are working but come late no problem... if you cant make it until 10 pm or something fine.... drop in even for one quick drink.. and I am sure the party will continue until late... CHEERS!!!! :)

That is at least 2 people plus myself... any other thirsty people???? :D

Back