Happy Hour for Argentines who relocated back to Buenos Aires after living abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will love to join you guys but it will be next time, hope i am invited. Have a great time!!

I will try to make it as well :) I have friends in town from London but so far it looks like we're meeting up for lunch and I'll be able to come by.

Will be there Silvi & Co. !
I am another re-patriated Argentine ... lived in Spain, The Netherlands and the UK.
( more of a re-pat than expat :) )

Thank you all!
If you'd like to send me your e-mails separately, especially for those who may not be able to make it tomorrow, I will create a list so that we can also post info about upcoming events through that medium.
Looking forward.

Having just arrived back in BsAs, I think a visit to Gran Danzon sounds an excellent idea, so I'll be coming along tonight as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all later!

Looking forward to meeting all of you tonight! Looks like we have a good turn-out. We will be having more of these events, probably after the summer vacations.

See you tonight!

Silvi

Thank you Silvi and Porteña for organizing this event.

It was great to meet everyone. I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but I had another engagement.

I hope everyone can get together again soon, perhaps in a place more conducive to conversation.

Thanks again.
Neil

Thank you all, both Argentines and expats, for joining us tonight!
We had a great time and will organize another event sometime in late February. We will post it here as an Expat event.
Since the music was sometimes a bit too loud, we'll switch places in February. Estebandepraga recommended meeting at Milion, which is close by. If you have other suggestions for places, please let us know. We'll check possible venues out.
Looking forward to seeing you, and others that may like to join us, next time!

Sorry I missed it! I had another engagement & couldn't work out getting over there. :eek:(
Glad you had fun. See you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back