Has anyone had any luck getting their Covid test results from La Rural?

donnay

Registered
I had a COVID test Friday, they took my passport number, phone number , etc, and told me to get my results by texting Recibido Test to Whatsapp 1150500147. I have every day, but no answer. The City site requires a DNI or the bot won't talk to me. Any suggestions?

Go there and talk to them?
Make sure the phone you’re using to communicate via WhatsApp is the same one you gave them and leave any letters off from your passport (ex. If passport is AB123456 then just enter 123456)

Make sure the phone you’re using to communicate via WhatsApp is the same one you gave them and leave any letters off from your passport (ex. If passport is AB123456 then just enter 123456)
Who has letters in their passport number?

I had a COVID test Friday, they took my passport number, phone number , etc, and told me to get my results by texting Recibido Test to Whatsapp 1150500147. I have every day, but no answer. The City site requires a DNI or the bot won't talk to me. Any suggestions?

I had a similar issue. There’s also a robot chat on their site that seems to do the same as the Whatsapp chat. After some attempts the robo chat said to fill out an online form, which I did but I still didn’t get any results. I know one other person on the forum who reported not getting their results either, and this person apparently got it resolved by actually going there, explaining the issue, and they took intervening action and retested that person and provided the results the same day.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue. There’s also a robot chat on their site that seems to do the same as the Whatsapp chat. After some attempts the robo chat said to fill out an online form, which I did but I still didn’t get any results. I know one other person on the forum who reported not getting their results either, and this person apparently got it resolved by actually going there, explaining the issue, and they took intervening action and retested that person and provided the results the same day.
I got tested Thursday @la rural no results yet (con DNI)!

Back