Has Anyone Lived In Puerto Madero

In fairness, there are plenty of other parks in the city that couldn't care less if your canine is on or off leash.

Correct, unlike you I live here and walk my dog in a city park every weekend and during the week. All year round.

That said, I was hoping for a walk in an ecology reserve, with trails. Different.

Puerto Madero has been expanding a lot in the last few years ever since I lived there for short of a month.
If you re of the Anarko-Capitalist persuasion you can now have a beer, make photocopies and buy a prepaid telephone card with unlimited calls to Bolivia and Peru all tax free IVA free at an entrepreneurish establishment at the entrance of Villa Rodrigo Bueno (the most rapidly growing quartier of Pto Madero). You dont even need to go inside the villa as it has grown so much that now the villa comes to you!

Of course Pto Madero is not just a villa. Many new high quality buildings (some featuring first class durloc panels) have been built to accomodate the new class of philantropists who need to live in the South or at least close to Casa Rosada to feel more connected with the people they like to help while still being protected by a mote so deep it would shame Vauban.

My grass dealer lives there.

Puerto Madero has been expanding a lot in the last few years ever since I lived there for short of a month.
If you re of the Anarko-Capitalist persuasion you can now have a beer, make photocopies and buy a prepaid telephone card with unlimited calls to Bolivia and Peru all tax free IVA free at an entrepreneurish establishment at the entrance of Villa Rodrigo Bueno (the most rapidly growing quartier of Pto Madero). You dont even need to go inside the villa as it has grown so much that now the villa comes to you!

Of course Pto Madero is not just a villa. Many new high quality buildings (some featuring first class durloc panels) have been built to accomodate the new class of philantropists who need to live in the South or at least close to Casa Rosada to feel more connected with the people they like to help while still being protected by a mote so deep it would shame Vauban.

My grass dealer lives there.

Awesome!

Back