havainas - where to buy

davonz

Registered
Does anyone know where there is a shop that has a good selection of guys havainas (brazilian jandels/flip-flops).

I found 2 shops on la valle, but only a couple of colours in guys.

Or do you know if there is a shop in sao paulo (gru) airport ?

Thanks in advance for any help !

Normally there are lots of shops in Florida and Santa Fe that sell lots of havaianas, maybe it is still too early in the season?
I have bought them in Sao Paulo airport, but because I liked the ones they had, not because they had such a big collection. But then again, I went to Sao paulo in winter...

Just wait until the weather gets warmer and you won't be able to miss them in all their multicolored styles. They are EVERYWHERE. If you need a particular recommendation, there's some pretty good guys shopping along Gurrachaga in Palermo (from around Costa Rica up to Cordoba), and if you wander around the "outlet" section of Cordoba between Scalabrini and Thames (mas o menos--there's stuff on the other side of Scalabrini towards almagro, too) you will definitely see them.

MizzMarr said:
Gurrachaga in Palermo (from around Costa Rica up to Cordoba), and if you wander around the "outlet" section of Cordoba between Scalabrini and Thames

Thanks for the info, i walked along gurrachaga, and cordoba, nothing in shops.. I am leaving on friday, and a friend wants me to take him some to belgium..

Any other ideas where i might find ?

I agree that you will probably find them if you walk along Florida between Corrientes and Cordoba. There are a few shops that seem to sell only flip flops.

davonz said:
Thanks for the info, i walked along gurrachaga, and cordoba, nothing in shops.. I am leaving on friday, and a friend wants me to take him some to belgium..

Any other ideas where i might find ?

maybe in the sportshop in the corner of callao/rodrigues pena. Usually they have them.

I found them.. not cheap though - 70 pesos a pair.
There is a havanas shop on bottom floor of abasto shopping centre with a large selection.

yes, not cheap, but still half the price as in Belgium : your friends will be happy!

There's a place on Cabildo that is either near Lacroze or somewhere near the J. Hernández subway station that has a ton of Havaianas in every color you can imagine.

katti said:
yes, not cheap, but still half the price as in Belgium : your friends will be happy!

Really.. I would never pay that for jandels.. non havanas are around 12 pesos back home, or twice that for branded, but most people just buy the warehouse (same as walmart) el cheapo ones..

I wonder how much they are in brazil.. I heard that they are no longer popular there because of the price, and that other brands are now more popular !!!

Back