havainas - where to buy

davonz said:
Really.. I would never pay that for jandels.. non havanas are around 12 pesos back home, or twice that for branded, but most people just buy the warehouse (same as walmart) el cheapo ones..

I wonder how much they are in brazil.. I heard that they are no longer popular there because of the price, and that other brands are now more popular !!!

Yes, they are sold in fancy shops like 'Bellerose' and cost 25€. Other brands are a lot cheaper, but if you want to be "in" you have to get the "real thing". At least that's how it was before I moved.

katti said:
Yes, they are sold in fancy shops like 'Bellerose' and cost 25€. Other brands are a lot cheaper, but if you want to be "in" you have to get the "real thing". At least that's how it was before I moved.

Thats is crazy.. for 7€ more you can buy birkenstock's, which are alot better quality and better for your feet..

davonz said:
Thats is crazy.. for 7€ more you can buy birkenstock's, which are alot better quality and better for your feet..

Yes it is crasy, but people buy them... Fashion and trends have nothing to do with reason, nor with quality.
Your friend will be happy to pay for the 12€ ones you bring him!

there's a place in Recoleta, i walk past it when i go to the gym... when i head past tomorrow i'll note down the address for you.

I found a shop that has loads (a full wall), different styles and colors. I believe it's on Cabildo 800 and something getting off on "Olleros" station. They are about 40 or 50 pesos. Last time I went to Brasil, about 3 years back I bought them for about 30 pesos. Prices are increasing as the brand is now very popular!

I swear theres a whole shop dedicated these in Abasto..ground floor, parking level ..but its been 2 months since i was there..

Hi folks if you are daring enough to go to the ends of Boca there is an outlet for Topper at
barracas Av. Reg. Patricios 1054 the 10 bus goes there.... shoes dirt cheap and Havs for 30-65 pesos all colors and even thin ladies styles!

Back