Have extra ticket - Manon - Teatro Colon tomorrow

jpotell

Registered
Hello, I stopped by Teatro Colon yesterday on a whim to see if they had any tickets left for Manon (the schedule has been all screwy), and they just happened to have 2 left, so I bought them without a real concrete plan of what to do with the 2nd one (I only just got to BsAs and don't yet know many people).

If you like ballet/opera and are interested, send me a PM asap. The ticket is 80 pesos, the show is tomorrow at 830 (plenty of time after the USA game).

For what it's worth, I'm a 27 y/o american guy here studying spanish and tango.

Jason

I went to the Colon a couple of days ago. They told me that this ballet production of MANON has been suspended due to labor problems. Unless the situation has changed, there will be NO performance.

sergio said:
I went to the Colon a couple of days ago. They told me that this ballet production of MANON has been suspended due to labor problems. Unless the situation has changed, there will be NO performance.

Luckily the situation has changed :) The last few days the show has been cancelled, but they will perform the ballet tomorrow and Sunday! I visited Teatro Colon today and this is what they told me...

Back