Health Plan Help

Eugenia

Registered
I know this might sound crazy but...the time has come that I need to purchase private health insurance and take myself to the doctor. With my limited Spanish I am having some struggles trying to desipher plans. If anyone lives near me in Recoleta and have spare a few minutes over coffee and give me a little guidance my aching back will really appreciate it.

My now recovered aching back recommends OSDE 210. It was recommended to me on here and I was surprised.....no shocked is a better word for their service. Specifically the office at Billinghurst and Santa Fe. Absolutely top notch.

OSDE is the best option -not the cheapest one. Theres also one in Agüero and Santa Fe.

OSDE is excellent. I was fortunate to have 410 at my old job. It's not cheap, but it's very good. 410 covers everything (I think even some cosmetic surgery).

ok perfect, I will go first thing in the morning. Does anyone know if there is a waiting period or is it immediate coverage?

Immediate for doctors appointments. the rest depends on the plan.

i am looking for a private doctor in palermo...who will accept osde and has time to talk to me and listen to my problems?

Ceviche, check out the OSDE guide that lists all their doctors by specialty...lists languages they speak and their address.

if you change your mind and wanna get Swiss Medical this Recoleta woman sells policies... she was a friend of my expat friend Amy (who sells insurance in the states and was workin' it for expats traveling back home when she lived here as well).
Graciela Fusconi
Productor Asesor
[email protected]

I can give you her number too if you want. She speaks OK English and can set you up with a plan if for some reason you decide to go with Swiss Medical instead of OSDE. (might be cheaper)

Back