Hello! Coming from Vancouver to BA in February

reiver

Registered
Hello all!

I'm coming down to BA, from Vancouver, BC, Canada, for the last 3 weeks of February.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to show me around?
For example...
- Showing me good places to eat?
- Showing me a good gym?
- Showing me some good sites to see?

A little about myself. I'm a male in my early 30s (can pass for late 20s). Like I said, I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm a regular at the gym; usually there about 5 or 6 days of the week. (I've been told I look like a bouncer or like I "collect debts", if you know what I mean, which I think it's kind of funny, given what I actually do for a living.)

(I'm straight BTW, in case that was a question. Looking at some of the other posts, I noticed some people mentioning this kind of thing.)

I was talked to a friend of mine, whose actually from Argentina, and he said a good gym to go to is: Megatlon.

He said that they are a gym franchise down there. And that they are English-friendly.

He also mentioned that a good place to get your clothes washed is at is called: Lave Rapi.

Hi Reiver,

I'm originally from Vancouver (born and raised until I moved to San Fran a few years ago). I'm coming down to BsAs late February - early May with my boyfriend. Just thought I'd give a shout out to another vancouverite. Well done leaving the rain behind!

Hey @persephone. We've actually been getting snow in Vancouver lately. (Although it's stopped a little while ago.) But you know Vancouver, one day it's snowing, the next day it's raining, and the next day it's sunny.

Back