Hello everybody!

Flaquito2011

Registered
I just arrived, coming from Berlin and working on a research project at the university here. Although I know the city pretty well, would be happy to meet nice people being from other countries! If anybody is up to a fancy restaurant- count on me! Im also interested in going to the movies or anything like that.. By the way, is there a bar which is especially popular among expats? Saludos!

Popular expat bars: Milion, Alamo, Sugar. Gibraltar, sorta eventhough its San telmo and it just feels there are many expats even if there are.

If you want to go to some ethic places during the week, count me in :)

I'm in as well, I'm also new - 3 weeks, so we can go out, I would really like to check out the night life.
Saludos,
Milka

Hi all,

I have been here for three weeks here as well. If you fancy meeting up, let me know would be great to meet you!
Sarah xxxx

me and my girl are down to meet up with you all as well!! let us know!!! paz

hey guys,
we (matt and san) are up for meeting up as well. we are a columbian- english couple and just moved to Buenos Aires 3 days ago. if ur interested, how do we get in touch?

cheers,
M

I'm also in - just arrived and looking forward to the long nights of Buenos Aires! What's the plan?

Hey there. I'm new in the site, old in the city.

Bars:

-Gibraltar (Perú and EEUU), it's a nice english bar, but sometimes the music is way to loud and it could be crowded. Good food.
-Sugar (Costa Rica and Armenia), cool american bar. Sometimes music is like being back in 2002 and could be crowded. But is good.
-Sonoman (Fitz Roy y Honduras), it's awesome for summer time; it has a little garden outside. (i've never tried the food).

There's a lot of small tango bars in palermo, for example in Bulnes (and if I'm not wrong Diaz Velez). It's like live tango music and wine.

I'll try to give you more info later on.

good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Newcomers Forum 0
A Newcomers Forum 0
jovana84 Newcomers Forum 2
E Newcomers Forum 0
jeyp Newcomers Forum 0
Back