Hello, hola, bonjoure

Mariposa79

Registered
Hey,

I have been living in Argentina since December 2009. I am from Minnesota. I am an artist...and I am looking for people who are interested in hanging out, discussing life here, there, wherever...sharing stories, talk politics, whatever!
I just need to connect with my roots a bit, ya know? I am a pretty open-minded individual and would love to meet some new people...
I am 31, recently...
Anyway...that is about it for now.

Hi. Discussing life, politics, hanging out....sounds great! Maybe I can not give you the back to the roots connection :) because I am German....(well, I lived in the US for some time)...but I live here with my boyfriend and he is an artist too...what kind of art do you do?

Hey!
I make jewelry...mainly. I work with semi-precious stones and Thai silver, antique beads...things like that. I am also interested in just about ANY way to express myself through art, be it painting, drawing, writing...whatever.
What type of art does your boyfriend do?
Connecting to my roots, well I will just be happy to meet people here. I work out of my home, so it is a bit tough to do that.
Which barrio do you live in?
What do you do?

Hallo ! Willkommen ! Bonjour ! Bienvenuti !

For the roots, I am not the right one but all my friends are involved in Art (and quite many forumers here too)

Excellent...well yeah, as far as the roots go, I guess I have my own...I am just lookin' for cool people.
What type of art are you and your friends into?
What do you do for fun?
Do you sell your art in B.A.?
I just started with the forums today, so I am a bit new to it...but happy to be here!

How about a meeting next Sunday at the Sivori Museum at 10 AM?
Coffe and cookies, problably , and chat a little.
Henry

Hi/Hola/Bonsoir

Not to repeat previous posts, but... I'm not sure about the roots, but quite interested in discussing life stories, politics or art.
If you want to get together sometime, it'd be great.
@HenryNisental
Are you sure about 10AM? I'd love to come, but I'm a bit nocturnal and that sounds so verrry early to me :)

Saturnine said:
Hi/Hola/Bonsoir

Not to repeat previous posts, but... I'm not sure about the roots, but quite interested in discussing life stories, politics or art.
If you want to get together sometime, it'd be great.
@HenryNisental
Are you sure about 10AM? I'd love to come, but I'm a bit nocturnal and that sounds so verrry early to me :)

Then do it the hard way, don't go to sleep (il faut alors employer la manière forte et ne pas aller dormir) :cool: :D

Nice signature btw : A year ago was discovered another photograph of Rimbaud (only 8 were known until then, but none showed him as an adult, the ninth one does).

French jurist said:
Then do it the hard way, don't go to sleep (il faut alors employer la manière forte et ne pas aller dormir) :cool: :D

Oh, dear, been there, done that, even though I'm not sure I'd call it "la maniere forte", considering I'm weak as hell in the morning, at least intellectually speaking :D

French jurist said:
Nice signature btw : A year ago was discovered another photograph of Rimbaud (only 8 were known until then, but none showed him as an adult, the ninth one does).
I know the photo you're talking about, has it already been a year?? I remember some very dreary debates about the image taking the Romantic (not in a lit sense) edge off Rimbaud. He wasn't suppose to become... (period). It's like everyone likes to talk about the Lettres du voyant and freeze him in that god old 1871 imagine :rolleyes:

Saturnine said:
has it already been a year??

It has been more than a year, it has been more than a century, and since I rather grew as a Baudelairien than as a Rimbaldien, Ne te verrai-je plus que dans l'éternité ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Newcomers Forum 4
I Newcomers Forum 4
M Newcomers Forum 0
argelico Newcomers Forum 0
S Newcomers Forum 5
Back