Help a girl out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellbee

Registered
Hi everyone. I just recently decided to get rid of some of my clothes. they are in good condition and some of the stuff doesn't even fit me and were just impulse buy. yes, crazy...but i decided that instead of keeping them, why not sell them and have someone else enjoy them.
Some things are designer stuff and I paid good money for it but I am trying to lower it down so if anyone is interested in buying one of a kind Pierre Hardy shoes, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Vivienne Westwood items and so on, please visit my website.

If you wanna check out the items in person, just send me a message and I will be happy to schedule a fitting.
Code:
http://www.venusinfurs.com.ar

I have waaaay to many things to add to the website so keep on checking!

i admire your moxy and wish you luck but it looks more like your setting up a selling website and using this place to advertise it.. I wish you all the luck but would suggest to be more upfront on this site about it.

I am not trying to hide what I am doing....its upfront and right out there. Just like everyone in Buenos Aires who is trying to start a business and needs help to find customers. I am just putting it out there.

But thanK you.

ellbee said:
I am not trying to hide what I am doing....its upfront and right out there. Just like everyone in Buenos Aires who is trying to start a business and needs help to find customers. I am just putting it out there.

But thanK you.

Your first post didn't sound anything like a start up business:

ellbee said:
Hi everyone. I just recently decided to get rid of some of my clothes. they are in good condition and some of the stuff doesn't even fit me and were just impulse buy. yes, crazy...but i decided that instead of keeping them, why not sell them and have someone else enjoy them.
Some things are designer stuff and I paid good money for it but I am trying to lower it down so if anyone is interested in buying one of a kind Pierre Hardy shoes, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Vivienne Westwood items and so on, please visit my website.

I have waaaay to many things to add to the website so keep on checking!

It created the image of a someone who was getting rid of too much (personal) stuff.

At least now we know the truth and can wish you luck in your new venture! :D

I mean that sincerely. I opened my first retail store in 1970. :eek:

I actually do have too much personal stuff (men's designer clothes and shoes I'll never wear again...Zegna, Armani, Bruno Magli, etc) that I also should be selling. Of course almost all of my clothes are the same size (42L w/33" waist).

Thanks for the inspiration.

Know of a gringo that's doing very well selling used clothing at a flee market In one of the parks on the weekends. Very well. Profit margin is off the charts. Goodwill prices to retail.

i do welcome any advice or recommendations from someone who has experience when it comes down to business.
to be honest, maybe it sounds like a business but i do have a lot of things that i wanna get rid of and i decided to start a small business for a few months until i am done selling the things i don't use.

my husband and i are trying to save money in order to move back to SF by june or july and the less things i have to bring back, the better!

but whatever floats anyone's boat - personal business or getting rid of my clothes, i welcome any advice.

Thank you, Steve :)

steveinbsas said:
Your first post didn't sound anything like a start up business.

It just created the image of a someone who was getting rid of too much (personal) stuff.

At least now we know the truth and can wish you luck in your new venture! :D

I mean that sincerely. I opened my first retail store in 1970. :eek:

I actually do have too much personal stuff (men's designer clothes and shoes I'll never wear again...Zegna, Armani, Bruno Magli, etc) that I also should be selling. Of course almost all of my clothes are the same size (42L w/33" waist).

Thanks for the inspiration.

dennisr said:
Know of a gringo that's doing very well selling used clothing at a flee market In one of the parks on the weekends. Very well. Profit margin is off the charts. Goodwill prices to retail.

Which park?

this isnt the first time i read venusinfurs.com Its racking my brain , but i think there is some history here .......
caveat emptor

ellbee said:
i do welcome any advice or recommendations from someone who has experience when it comes down to business.
to be honest, maybe it sounds like a business but i do have a lot of things that i wanna get rid of and i decided to start a small business for a few months until i am done selling the things i don't use.

my husband and i are trying to save money in order to move back to SF by june or july and the less things i have to bring back, the better!

but whatever floats anyone's boat - personal business or getting rid of my clothes, i welcome any advice.

Thank you, Steve :)

You are welcome.

You also have the best website for a "moving sale" I've ever seen.

It's so good I wouldn't be surprised if you are contacted by Prada and Luis Vuitton to insure the items you are selling are genuine.

(They use search engines to root out counterfeit sales.)

I guess it's tough to make a living in BA. How far can these used clothes get you to
SF ? From centro to EZE, then to Lima ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back