Help and support with a newborn

london2ba

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for some help for 3 weeks in February when I will be alone with a baby (around 4-7 weeks old) while my husband is away working. I have lived here two years and have friends, local and expat but many are away in February too, unfortunately, or live too far out to drop in more than once a week.

In the UK I'd lean on my family or at least arrange for one visitor each day, just to relieve me so I can shower/catch an hours kip/prepare food etc.

I wonder about the option of paying someone to drop in once a day. A few people have suggested this but none of them have been able to recommend anyone.

Does anyone know of such a person/service?

Where are you located? My family and I are rttin belgrano and can possibly help.
Zabala y Arcos.

Trev

Hi there
I can suggest a wonderful woman who I've known for 8 years, who's given me yoga and shantala massage classes for my 3 kids. She is a 'baby whisperer' as far as understanding baby's needs, etc, and also knows exactly what a mum needs too. She is Argentine but speaks fluent English. I haven't heard from her for a while, don't know what she charges or what her hours are like, but if you'd like I can either pass you her email or email her to 'introduce' you (which is probably how it's normally done here). PM me if you want details.

What neighborhood do you live in? I don't know my schedule for February yet, but I might be able to help you. I have a lot of experience with babies and children.

Back