HELP! I have 72 hrs..

However the pill is easy to get, no women can just rely on a pharmacy treatment. An obstretitian consultation would be the right way (after or better before ).

gusgutier said:
However the pill is easy to get, no women can just rely on a pharmacy treatment. An obstretitian consultation would be the right way (after or better before ).

Why would you go to an obstetrician just to get a morning after pill? That is so a waste of time and money.

The morning after pill has a strong drug. Better check up with a gynecologist after using it a couple of times.

orwellian said:
Why would you go to an obstetrician just to get a morning after pill? That is so a waste of time and money.
It`s important to know if there is pregnancy or not, and in affirmative case, the whole egg disappear and no other medication is needed.

gusgutier said:
It`s important to know if there is pregnancy or not, and in affirmative case, the whole egg disappear and no other medication is needed.

There is no way of knowing that after 72 hours after conception. At least not that I know.

hey there, i will not comment on the BS that some jerks here posted. Here is my comment to you; you do NOT need a prescription for the morning after pill. Look at the box and you will read "Venta Libre" meaning that it can be sold without one. Good luck.

This link shows what pills are available worldwide:
http://ec.princeton.edu/worldwide/default.asp#country

Emergency Contraception in Argentina

Dedicated Products / Progestin Only Take 1 pill within 120 hours after unprotected sex:
Norgestrel Max Unidosis
Postinor 1
Segurite UD Take 2 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex:
Norgestrel-Max
Ovulol
Postinor-2 Oral Contraceptives used for EC / Progestin Only Take 40 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex:
Ovrette Take 50 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex:
Microlut
Microval Oral Contraceptives used for EC / Progestin-Estrogen Combined
Note: in 28-day packs, only the first 21 pills can be used Take 2 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex and take 2 more pills 12 hours later:
Duoluton
Eugynon
Neogynon
Nordiol
Ovral Take 4 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex and take 4 more pills 12 hours later:
Microgynon
Microvlar
Nordette Take 5 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex and take 5 more pills 12 hours later:
Miranova

So do we know what happened? Did she get one in time, or is she now almost with child?

god steve will you just shut the up!

some people come here looking for serious advice and I have to read through your spam in every single thread about birth control.

were all sorry for how hard of a time you and your loved ones have had but seriously get a life and contribute useful information or just keep it to yourself.

christ!

Expatlife84 said:
god steve will you just shut the up!

some people come here looking for serious advice and I have to read through your spam in every single thread about birth control.

were all sorry for how hard of a time you and your loved ones have had but seriously get a life and contribute useful information or just keep it to yourself.

christ!

This is your first post ever and you are replying to a thread that hasn't been active since last July?

How could I possibly think you are somone who used to post with a different name until you were banned by the moderators of this forum from posting because you couldn't control yourself?

Do you really think it's spam to tell others here that I had a girlfriend who killed herself after she was raped and got pregnant as a result?

She was the only woman I ever wanted to have kids with. We were using birth control (condoms)...and that was 35 years ago.

And damn you for making me think about it tonight.

Back