Helppppppppppppppp!

Thomas.dwight

Registered
Hola!

My names Thomas and im moving from rainy old England in Feb 2010 to start my new life adventure in Buenos Aires.

So i hold my hands up and get down on my knees and ask for help! Help to find some new friends! I am a inner city London inhabitant by heart, that means i work hard, play hard and live life to fullest. I hear that BA is the city to beat all cities when it comes to culture, lifestyle and partying.

So if there is anyone out there who could become my new found friend (s)and show me the ways of Buenos Aires! Whether it be dancing til the sun rises to electronica, dining out, searching for new experiences please get in touch!

Drinks are on me!

Thomas
I hope you made many trips to BA before deciding to relocate permanently. Otherwise it will be a hard landing.

I have somewhere to live sorted thanks Ghost. Work have got me somewhere. Im looking for some buddies to show me the sights and sounds of the city!

Thanks Also Henry.

look out for our regular meet ups--hic!!!we are of varied ages and we have a right laugh,a few beers,snap ,dance,a few more beers,you get the drift..

I don't know how ya'll do it in London, but the first time I went out with my brothers-in-law, I started with the beer b/t 8-9 p.m. Baaaaaaaaad idea. I soon learned that 3 a.m. is not that late to be arriving at the club . . . . Beware the pre-boliche (sp?).

Thomas.dwight said:
Hola!

My names Thomas and im moving from rainy old England in Feb 2010 to start my new life adventure in Buenos Aires.

Hi Thomas, I think you're late.....

Hey Thomas

I have been here a month and it would be wicked to catch up with a fellow British person!

Back