Hey, San Telmo's here?

gringo01

Registered
Hi everyone,
I've recently moved to BA, and I live in San Telmo.
It seems to me that most of the meetups and events take place around Palermo.
I'd love to meet people from here, San Telmo.
Get in touch :)

Yes, I agree. I am in San Telmo too. Who wants to go to a coffee meet in Palermo at peak rush hour? Besides, wouldn't meeting for a beer or glass of wine be more fun?

Hi!
Thanks for your comments!
Is there pub chat on Thursday in San Telmo or nearby?

Cooper, yeah I see what you mean, honestly I find it somewhat difficult to approach people in a pub that usually they are there with some other friends.
Perhaps I should give it a shot.

If you're in San Telmo, you're maximum 30 minutes from Palermo via the subway or Metrobus. SOmething to keep in mind.

We can do Pub Chat in San Telmo this week. Give me a name of a pub that has enough seating for 12 (not just max occupancy of 12, folks), and that is not ridiculously packed at 9pm, and I’ll put it on the schedule

And if you provide a good pub option (my message above), I’ll post it today for our Pub Chat this Thursday. I don’t live in San Telmo and don’t go there enough to know spots that would make good options for a meetup at 9pm on a Thursday. We have some regulars so you’ll have at least a few attendees that would commit to going (this is if you commit to going, too, of course)

If you're in San Telmo, you're maximum 30 minutes from Palermo via the subway or Metrobus. SOmething to keep in mind.

....and you are only an hour and a half's leisurely stroll or sixty minutes brisk walk away. Come on now: BsAs is a brilliant city for walking and it's not as though you're trying to get to Palermo in Italy!

Back