Hey, Welcome To Buenos Aires, Guys !!

Racial profiling, anyone?

Seriously though... What is the point of this post? To say you saw 3 guys dressed
in Middle Eastern clothing at an airport and it made you uncomfortable? Imagine how
they felt with the strange Western guy staring at them when all they were trying to do
is get their bags.

I know some members are racist/prejudicial but I didn't think they openly advertised it
like this.

Welcome to BAExpats guys.

Had me legit scared for a sec thinking real terrorists might be landing at EZE:

20040416-4_012t0127-515h.jpg

I arrived at Ezeiza on Monday morning at about 6:30. I saw 3 men in the baggage claim area who had to be taliban or taliban wannabes. They were dressed in full regalia. A movie wasn't being filmed and Halloween was 4 month away. Maybe they just decided to come to come to Argentina to celebrate ramadan. Possibly, they were off to Punta?
Maybe, I'm jumping to conclusions, but this seemed really scary.

You are either a troll, a-hole, or idiot. My guess is 2 and 3.

Had me legit scared for a sec thinking real terrorists might be landing at EZE:

20040416-4_012t0127-515h.jpg

but they are wearing a tie!! they must be serious, look at George how tidy and clean and formal he is... he must have been a good president!!

I arrived at Ezeiza on Monday morning at about 6:30. I saw 3 men in the baggage claim area who had to be taliban or taliban wannabes. They were dressed in full regalia. A movie wasn't being filmed and Halloween was 4 month away. Maybe they just decided to come to come to Argentina to celebrate ramadan. Possibly, they were off to Punta?
Maybe, I'm jumping to conclusions, but this seemed really scary.

I arrived at Denver, Colorado airport Sunday afternoon at about 3pm. As it was my first point of entry to check in to my connecting flight we had to collect our bags and pass through security again. The TSA agent did a palm swipe of a guy behind me and it came back positive for explosives. He was white, teenage male who, if we employ the profiling techniques of Fred, had to be a mass shooter or a shooter wannabe. This white guy was probably scarier than your "full regalia" Taliban since he was just a typical white guy dressed in typical teenage clothes, who just happened to have traces of explosives on his hands. Then again, Colorado, apart from being home to a number of high school and college shootings, probably has a pretty high rate of gun ownership. So maybe the traces meant nothing. What I'm saying Fred is that you know nothing about who those people were apart from their dress. So stfu

I say,if you are coming to a western country,dress accordindly if you don't want to attract attention,same as our western women have to cover themselves with sheets if they go to their ''Allah is so great, country''
If our women have to obey their customs they should have to do the same here or be prepared to be pointed at, laughed at,and all around you ain't from around here look
But then again i'm a bigot and that's why you'll never find me in BF Egypt dressed in sheets :p

I say,if you are coming to a western country,dress accordindly if you don't want to attract attention,same as our western women have to cover themselves with sheets if they go to their ''Allah is so great, country''
If our women have to obey their customs they should have to do the same here or be prepared to be pointed at, laughed at,and all around you ain't from around here look
But then again i'm a bigot and that's why you'll never find me in BF Egypt dressed in sheets :p
all this reminds me of my parents. When they divorced my mom, who is Jewish, called my dad a n---r because he is of Italian origin, and it is like so close to being black, you know you "can see Africa for italy". My father called all Jews a bunch of cheating as----s. I felt very bad because both of my parents hated me because I was half jewish and half italian. Racism hurts our souls, hurts our bodies and kills.

Back