Hey

Sounds great! I am looking forward to meeting everyone for dinner. This is steveinba. Changed my name because I found out it is almost identical to someone else on here.

Regarding dinner, not sure if you all have found this site yet: guiaoleo.com.ar. It is really great for finding restuarants. Like citysearch back home but better reviews.

You can search by type of food, neighborhood, price range, etc. Anyway, for me it has become an indispensable resource!

Ok guys! After talking with some folks, we've decided to do it tonight at 7pm, at our place. Uruguay 856 Apt. PB 2...bring some wine and/or snacks and then we'll head out to dinner a bit later. Happy to meet you all!!!! :)

Hi Everyone,

I just moved here with my boyfriend for three months. We are both 28 and from L.A.. It looks like you guys already met up but we'd love to come to your next gathering or meet up sometime.

Hey,

I am a 27 year old female and I moved to BA from Los Angeles a little over a month ago, would love to meet up next time there is a gathering!

~Haley

Back