Hi all, considering moving from Australia.

SaraSara said:
The fact is, I have homes and cars both in Washington and Buenos Aires, so it is easy for me to compare expenses.

If you want REAL bragging, I have a house and a car in Uruguay, too. So there...!

Sara...wanna be friends???
LOL I could barely build a teeny tiny "house" after 10 years of marriage...dont complain, but I'd like a vacation in Washington

We can go all the three of us, you, me and Steve and have a hell of a time :D

LOL

steveinbsas said:
If I was really a hippie I would be getting laid a lot more often (inviting hippie chicks to live here).

Stoned on a daily basis, too.

Wouldnt you be a slightly happier person? ;)

I would have loved to be a hippie, not worrying about little stuff, getting laid and stoned

Instead I'm a teacher...cruel life uh?

missveronica said:
Sara...wanna be friends???
LOL I could barely build a teeny tiny "house" after 10 years of marriage...dont complain, but I'd like a vacation in Washington

We can go all the three of us, you, me and Steve and have a hell of a time :D LOL

Count yourself lucky - we celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary in a rented apartment - the roaches came out to toast with us.

missveronica said:

I would have loved to be a hippie, not worrying about little stuff, getting laid and stoned

My daddy's name was Charlie and he was a teacher.

Fortunately he was not a hippie, either, and our family name wasn't Manson.

Nonetheless, I turned 18 in 1968 and enjoyed all the "free love" that was available at the time (and since then as well).

I was a sandal maker in the early 70's but I discovered quickly that a Porsche was a better tool of seduction than a VW van (in addition to my wit and charm, of course).

orwellian said:
[irony]Yeah that sucks, get a life loser![/irony]

If you want to call me a loser, perhaps you could add something to back it up?

I seriously doubt you'll ever conceive of or enjoy a life that compares to mine.

missveronica said:

You can get laid and stoned anyways.

SaraSara said:
Count yourself lucky - we celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary in a rented apartment - the roaches came out to toast with us.

And you criticized me for living in a (roach free) PH?

Boohahahahahahahahaha!

steveinbsas said:
If you want to call me a loser, perhaps you could add something to back it up?

I seriously doubt you'll ever conceive of or enjoy a life that compares to mine.

No I called the person who helped the OP a loser, in an ironic way.

orwellian said:
No I called the person who helped the OP a loser, in an ironic way.

Oops, I forgot there was an OP.

Does anyone here really think they should come here?

I DON'T!

And I would emigrate to Australia if I could!

steveinbsas said:
And you criticized me for living in a (roach free) PH?

Boohahahahahahahahaha!

Where did you get that impression? That was not criticizing - it was patronizing.

Jeje....! Jeje....! Jeje...!

Back