Hi Guys

Vamosalaplaya

Registered
Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and thought I would introduce Myself. I am a young kid (Age 22) and have been living in Scandinavia for the last 19 years.

I have always wanted to move to another country that is warm, alive and vibrant. I am getting my Engineering degree in January and will be free to finally fulfill one of my dreams and move To Buenos Aires:)

I have been self employed for the last 4 years and built a highly succesful company from nothing. I have since moved on because I decided I didnt want to work as much as I did, no matter how much cash.

For the last year I have built a new company in the Internet Marketing Field, giving me the freedom I needed to be able to move overseas and still have a good income.

I am currently in the midst of learning spanish and hopefully I can understand the language relatively well by the time I move to Buenos Aires in February.

Some of my hobbies are self development, Martial arts, Psycology and sales, Languages, Incredible food, likeminded people and just enjoying every second of my life.

Looking foward to meet a lot of you guys when I get to BA.

Welcome to the forum then!
and link back when you get here.

I'm in BA now but travelling the caribbean along with my wife for 2 months starting in 2 weeks and coming back on february too.

See you in BA!

Cheers!

Back