Hi! I´m from Argentina!

andreaNZ

Registered
Hello everyone!
My name is andrea, I´m 26 years old and I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I own a clothing store, i´m fun, easy going, I love speaking english, I also take Improv Theatre lessons. I love music!! Specially british bands from the 80s (new wave, post punk) and Britpop, but there is only very few music styles that I dislike...

I love English and I love to travel and to learn from different cultures.
I lived a few months in NZ and it was the most amazing experience I have ever had!

I´m always eager to meet new people and to practise my English.
If you would like to practise Spanish and do some sort of a language exchange...or if you need any help with getting around town, or anything you might need, please let me know!

my email address is [email protected]

I hope to meet new friends and I´ll be pleased to help you, or even if you only fancy a coffee or a drink and make a new friend in town!!

Just shoot me an email!

Cheers! :)
Andrea

welcome.... sounds like somebody...hint hint.. needs to set up a good happy hour!!

argsteve said:
welcome.... sounds like somebody...hint hint.. needs to set up a good happy hour!!

Excellent!! I love Happy hours at Sugar..I went yesterday and it was great!!

alexmax021 and MizzMarr, thanks for the warm welcome!
hope to see you all soon sometime!!

Besos!
Andrea

Hi Andrea and a very WARM welcome to the forum.....I too love the British bands,I went to see Mccartney last week,awesome concert.Well,maybe we,ll meet soon,saludos Howard

thanks Howard!! I wanted to see McCartney but I couldnt..secretly waiting for Pulp to come to Argentina...I keep my fingers crossed hahaha

hahaha maybe next time! I went to Belle and Sebastian last week and I´m short on cash till December, but if you are going, have a lot of fun!!!

;)

Back