Hi, I'm Dan

dan345435

Registered
I'm Dan and I've been In Buenos Aires for a few weeks already and I'll be staying until towards the end of January.

I'm from England but I've been traveling around and trying out different places to live for the last year, BA is definitely one of the nicer places, and it's great place to avoid that British winter.

Hopefully I'll get around to meeting some of you before my time ends here. I'm pretty friendly, ask me anything.

Hi Dan, and welcome! Maybe you would be interested in the weekly coffee chat? 4pm today in Villa Crespo (it is in a different place each week.) Info here.

Hi Noruega, I am certainly interested in that. Unfortunately I had a calendar conflict yesterday that kept me away but I hope to be along in the future.

Hi Dan, do you like kayaking, biking, or tall places for the sake of a view?

Hey Matt, I think I could. It sounds like there could be more to that question, are you planning something?

Always looking for tall places to climb and or take pictures from and I'm planning to bike from Carmelo to Fun-Filled Colonia (A World Heritage Site) in late December, maybe some other place, maybe Patagonia.

Back