Hi :) Newcomer from Brooklyn New York--

Can I join your "street gang?"

James here, from Chicago. Day 3 here for me. In Palermo as well. Looking to socialize. Coffee would be great!

I'm also from New York...but from Upstate, not Brooklyn. I'd love to join if you guys are meeting up!

My favorite photo from Brooklyn. (I took it of course.)

n567077537_519879_5810.jpg

And now my favorite picture from Flushing. (Just a wee bit north.) Still love the photographer. ;-)

46575_495795507537_567077537_7185077_7373915_n.jpg

Hey Brooklynites! Is there a meet-up happening? I just arrived and could use some friendly faces. Let me know!

I'm originally from the other side of the East River, but my school in upstate NY, Bard College, was basically an extension of Brooklyn in terms of culture and student body. Plus the closest town was called Red Hook. Do I get any points?

I'm a newcomer in Bs. As. and would love to get a pint. Let me know if there's a meet up.

Hey brooklynewyorkers,
this recent transplant would like to get coffee. How about Tuesday evening? Folks can PM with a good cafe and I'll organize.

I'm a bit late on the posting (and I'm new to the site), but if there are still some New Yorkers in the area, I would LOVE to meet up. I was living in Manhattan for 5 years working as a fashion buyer and left my job to travel. :D

Hi Spark01. I'm new to the site as well (just joined today). I spent the past year in DC, but lived in New York for three years before that and was raised an hour or so north of the city. I'm not sure if that qualifies me as a New Yorker. .. lol, but I would love to meet up as well.

i think i just added you to my friends? i would LOVE to meet! you're in recoleta? i'm in palermo soho. DC is close enough to NYC, so we'll just say you're a new yorker. :)

Back