Hi :) Newcomer from Brooklyn New York--

Hey guys, another one from Bklyn! Williamsburgh/ Bushwick. I was living in the cool lofts in front of Roberta's.....missing it!

Okay, it's settled; the BK/CHIcity/DC/NY alliance is formed. I suggest drinks and possibly dinner this Friday to celebrate. How about meeting at Wherever Bar at 8pm in Palermo (Santa Maria de Oro 2476)?

Davidglen77 said:
Hi there, I am a native new yorker (manhattan, westchester county), been living here 3+ years.......I have a shop here in Buenos Aires called CANDYLAND (www.candylandshop.com). Would love to hear a Brooklyn accent, let me know when you are all planning to get together!

by chance are you missing the .ar after your web addy? the candylandshop.com seems to be in Indonesia....

I'm a brooklyn wanna-be gang member! Damn me for being Canadian. Although from Toronto it's a quick one hours flight to Brooklyn. Does that mean I have to start my own gang? Sit in the opposite corner with a Canadian beer and flag and look enviously over at you guys hav'n all the fun? I wanna play too! I lived in NYC for a year, have friends in Brooklyn and could really tone down my Canadian accent and try not to say "EH" a lot?

Living abroad, us Yanquís need all the cover we can find, so hell yeah Canick, you're in! :)

Come to the european club, we have on Mondays and Tuesdays 2 Groups to talk in English, I know you don't need but there are many US and UK natives who do come to make friends (as we all try, it is not easy in BA), Avda Corrientes 327, piso 21, from 7 to 9 pm www.clubeuropeo.com (events, so to speak groups)
Tomorrow the club also organizes an After Office but it is in Sarmiento 1230 I believe, you can also check it in the site. Flavia

So, back to the matter at hand: are we Brooklynites, Chitonians, Belt-waywardlies, and Canooks going to get our acts together or what? Friday's coming...

Back