Hi :) Newcomer from Brooklyn New York--

Of course Lou! At this point we're going for a League of Thirsty Foreign Nationals kind-of-thing.

Ok everyone, let's get a final count for tonight: who is coming to meet up at Wherever Bar in Palermo (Santa Maria de Oro 2476) at 8pm?

But does anyone in Buenos Aires know how to create a Brooklyn Egg Cream?

Hey Brooklynites, next time go to El Alamo where you can be served by native Brooklyn bartender name Danny. He is pretty cool, i also think the bouncer is from US as well..

Review from Trip Advisor:

“Great for Americans”
Shoeless Joe's/El Alamo Bar

MichaelaC4 15 contributions
Los Angeles, California
Aug 31, 2010
The bartenders are all from NY, they got bacon and eggs for those trying to get rid of an early morning hangover, and their food is decent with good ole´cheeseburgers and BLTs. You won´t find many porteños here, but it´s a cool spot to hang out at especially on Wednesday nights for some reason. They beer is cheap and the portions are huge- believe me, I´ve had some awesome times there with friends and you really feel like you´re back at home. There´s usually always a cover charge to get in when it´s crowded, but they give you these little colored coupons at the door which are good towards getting free beer or an entree. Fun for students and they even have a second floor if the lower one gets too crowded. They play Aerosmith or ACDC most of the time, so when you´re getting buzzed you can always sing along to your favorite tunes!

hey peeps... lost my iphone.. in a cab. erica, if you get this, send me a private message with your deets. :( sad face.

Likewise! My pleasure. See you all again soon :)

Back