Hi There

BrettOZ

Registered
My name is Brett & my partners is Victoria. We are from Gold Coast Australia & are on a seek mission through South America to take some food ideas back to OZ. well that was the intention as now we are giving serious thought to bringing our food ideas to BA seeming there is a massive gap in the whole taste thing here. Now I'm not trying to heap too much on BA or Argentina here but I just thought they would have a far better grasp on fusing flavours together & don't get me wrong we found the same in Brazil. So that being said we are now staying on a lot longer to explore the possibilities.

Cheers
Brett
P.S. we love it here..it almost has a Melbourne feel to it.

We need a Currywurst!! or something hot to-go in a street cart , with (hot spice sauce, a Double Stinger,Pica Doble). A kick Ass sauce. Any ideas from way down below? :D Bangers in a roll!

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Currywurst

CurryWurst and Champagne.... Pros..!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8408716.stm

20090213031220.jpg

Currywurst-Berlin.jpg

or frozen at the Supermarket...WOW

meica-curryking-currywurst-L-og.png

Nikad my job is I fix things that are broken in hospitality...the kitchen is one aspect of that but yes I'm pretty mean in the kitchen also..Rich One that looks disgusting..even worse than the food we just had. It's just a sausage with revolting mass produced liquid poured over it with.....wait for it...SOGGY CHIPS ( fries ) and yes ajoknoblauch my last fixit job was 6 tex/mex restaurants/bars in OZ...I do a very tasty slow cooked beef rib with chipotle sauce soft shell taco..also a good Pho & wicked banh mai if I dare do say so.

The only Indian style street food that I have seen that I liked Rich One was jahl muri.

The only Indian style street food that I have seen that I liked Rich One was jahl muri.

Well OZ The CurryWurst is only a Concept of a common simple product, with a hot sauce sold from a street truck, that captured the taste buds of a country ....!! wow Creativity..!!
Like suitcases with wheels....!!! If someone develops a new concept you can laugh all the way to the bank or ask Wolgang Puck for his frozen Pizza empire, restaurants, etc,

ThinCrustTuscanPkg.jpg

Perhaps tacos to go, with plenty of haot sauce

tacos_011.jpg

p

Nikad my job is I fix things that are broken in hospitality...the kitchen is one aspect of that but yes I'm pretty mean in the kitchen also..Rich One that looks disgusting..even worse than the food we just had. It's just a sausage with revolting mass produced liquid poured over it with.....wait for it...SOGGY CHIPS ( fries ) and yes ajoknoblauch my last fixit job was 6 tex/mex restaurants/bars in OZ...I do a very tasty slow cooked beef rib with chipotle sauce soft shell taco..also a good Pho & wicked banh mai if I dare do say so.

That sounds very exciting, a bit like Ramsay´s Kitchen nightmares in AU? SO you are gathering ideas for places in
AU or??? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Back