Hilti Argentina - Absolute Mediocrity and Incompetence

Fabe

Registered
Rant warning !
Spent 2 weeks calling Hilti Argentina every day to get a rep to call me .
Midway into the third week , Im able to get a fone number to one of the reps that services my area. Another week leaving voicemals.
He finally contacts me and is more interested in explaining to me the whys of his failure to contact me .
Refusing to listen to his excuses , I finally get him to agree to pay me a visit. Well , i actually called to buy nails and 22 caliber blanks , that fire the nails . But , it seems they will not ship unless a rep comes and "qualifies " you as a potential client.
He arrives 3 hours past the appointment. I was just happy to get the product so i didnt dig into him.
Well , in keeping with his absolute incompetence , ( and after I specified ,in emails , voicemails and on the fone .22 cal blanks ) seems it didnt mater to him , he brought with him , .260 caliber blanks.

He of course blamed " el muchacho del deposito me dio estos ". He promised that first thing monday ( today ) he would be at my door with the product.
I called him several min ago ( it being like 1 PM here ) and left a mesage on his voicemail.
" HILTI ARGENTINA SON INCOMPETENTES QUE DEBERIAN VENDER CHORIPANES EN UNA PEREGRINACION , PORQUE NO TIENEN LA VOLUNTAD DE ATENDER A CLIENTES." And made it clear that he should not show himself here.
Really sucks to have an entire project delayd because of someone elses incompetence.
I am completely wigging out ...... I have NEVER EVER EVER experienced such disdain for a customer in my life. And I delat with Home Depot after they unionised, and it pales in comparison.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Expat Life 48
Davidglen77 Newcomers Forum 2
Back