Hiring a chef for weekly meal prep

robertobeau

Registered
Hello,

I have lived in Buenos Aires for a while now and I am looking to hire a chef to cook all of our healthy meals for the week. It could either be done at their kitchen or ours.

Does anyone here know anyone who does this type of service?

I haven’t been able to find a chef or company that does this here in Buenos Aires.

Cheers

Rob

Such services do exist. My younger son and his wife both work full time while also finishing their accounting degrees at university, so they have little free time. Every week they're given a menu for the following week's meals, which are delivered prepared and portioned. They are really happy with it, saying the food is delicious and the servings generous. With rare exceptions, they haven't cooked in several years.

Where are you located in BA? I don't know the location of his service, but our son lives in Zona Oeste. I'll ask him about it --- if his service doesn't deliver to CABA perhaps he'll know of some that do.

I'll let you know here when I find out more.

Several meal delivery services are on IG, viandasnaturales is one, and if you follow one such service, you'll probably be presented with 10 more within a day.

Also interested to follow along. I probably spend way too much on Rappi

Such services do exist. My younger son and his wife both work full time while also finishing their accounting degrees at university, so they have little free time. Every week they're given a menu for the following week's meals, which are delivered prepared and portioned. They are really happy with it, saying the food is delicious and the servings generous. With rare exceptions, they haven't cooked in several years.

Where are you located in BA? I don't know the location of his service, but our son lives in Zona Oeste. I'll ask him about it --- if his service doesn't deliver to CABA perhaps he'll know of some that do.

Could you post a link for that meal service? It is exactly what I'm looking for

This is the cooking service my son uses and highly recommends. He thinks it is actually cheaper than grocery shopping and cooking yourself:
Viandas saludables "Florando viandas"

He also gave me the cooking service that his employer (an international corp.) uses, though they might not be suitable for individuals:

My son says there are others if you look online, though I don't know what you'd search for specifically.

Hope this helps someone.

This is the cooking service my son uses and highly recommends. He thinks it is actually cheaper than grocery shopping and cooking yourself:
Viandas saludables "Florando viandas"

He also gave me the cooking service that his employer (an international corp.) uses, though they might not be suitable for individuals:

My son says there are others if you look online, though I don't know what you'd search for specifically.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks so much. I am going to check this out.

Yea I have been looking for things more a long the lines of these. Sorry they are Australian references as just back home here for the first time in 5 years and getting sucked into some of the comforts of being back here that I want to try and replicate back in Argentina.

Hello,

I have lived in Buenos Aires for a while now and I am looking to hire a chef to cook all of our healthy meals for the week. It could either be done at their kitchen or ours.

Does anyone here know anyone who does this type of service?

I haven’t been able to find a chef or company that does this here in Buenos Aires.

Cheers

Rob
If u need an assistant also let me know! ;)

I am also interested as well. Ideally I will need someone to visit once a week to prepare lunches and dinners.

Back