Hiring A Chef

trexpat103

Registered
I'm interested in hiring a Chef to cook Monday to Friday in house in Palermo. For two people each night. A few hours each day at nighttime. Can anyone help out?

Hi there! I can help you, I am private chef, my name is Andrea, I live in Buenos Aires now after 14 years in U.S (I am argentine, my husband is american), tell me how you like to do.

Best, Andrea

I'm interested in hiring a Chef to cook Monday to Friday in house in Palermo. For two people each night. A few hours each day at nighttime. Can anyone help out?

I tried three different chefs when I arrived in BA. It was more of a hassle than a plus.

Ultimately, I decided to learn cooking myself and consider myself a master chef now!

is it common to have private chef here ? in us, only Rupert Murdoch has a private chef. Usually senators and governors only have a latina maid. Most upper middle
class homes only have someone to clean the house once a week, It's about $100-150 each cleaning, I am dreaming to have a chef and french maid, life will be complete when that happens :)

a friends boyfriend went to culinary school and then got a job as a private chef for some rich expats while they were living here...its not unheard of.

I had some friends that inherited a lot of property from family members and are well off. Since they are always so busy, they hired a chef to cook for them. The chef would come a couple times a week, cook a lot of food, and leave it for them in the fridge. It was actually not terribly expensive and likely cheaper than eating out all the time since neither one of them had much time to cook due to their busy jobs and children's activities. The service of having someone cook is probably not a whole lot more expensive than having a maid come a couple times a week. I wouldn't say the lady was a chef from culinary school, but she could cook practical everyday food well and would come to my friend's apartment to do it. Very nice for those that are just too busy to spend time making meals, but want home cooked food.

Back