Hiring A Pa. Compensation Etc.

Not that much of a joke. Hourly wage for a base level cleaning lady is 25 pesos. To find a very competent PA who can do all of the things mentioned above and for what is presumably a shorter term assignment = high salary. Language teachers are charging $100+ pesos an hour so $150 pesos an hour for a PA to handle all the details mentioned above - very possible.

Citygirl in the city like Av. Santa Fe the cleaning lady! fees are $40.

Yep, good point. I was talking minimum legal wage but you're right. Important to mention hourly for entry level CL in CABA is 35-45. Which again goes to the point that $150-$200 an hour isn't outrageous for a PA.

And to the OP - I suspect as Dublin said, you have a very stiff learning curve ahead. "Manana" is a concept here, not a deadline. I signed up for internet service with a new ISP. It took them almost a month to come out and connect the service. My old ISP, I canceled that service 6 months ago. They still haven't come out to pick up their modem. NOTHING happens quickly here. Just get used to it.

Not sure what the contract week is here if you have hours in your contract. Lets say it is 8 hours per day 5 days a week minus the paid lunch hour, 9to5 bog standard.

Top rate, @20 per hour w/ the legal conversation = 160-ish X 40 = 6400pcm...cant remember but am pretty sure you're in the "light touch" tax bracket in there. You're not getting it in the nect until you get up past 10 or 12k I think, no?

Now, just think that the starting salary for a public sector teacher is 4600 something after going to university/teacher training college !

Why be a teacher when you can hassle Cablevision on behalf of rich folks for a living ; )

Not sure what the contract week is here if you have hours in your contract. Lets say it is 8 hours per day 5 days a week minus the paid lunch hour, 9to5 bog standard.

Top rate, @20 per hour w/ the legal conversation = 160-ish X 40 = 6400pcm...cant remember but am pretty sure you're in the "light touch" tax bracket in there. You're not getting it in the nect until you get up past 10 or 12k I think, no?

Now, just think that the starting salary for a public sector teacher is 4600 something after going to university/teacher training college !

Why be a teacher when you can hassle Cablevision on behalf of rich folks for a living ; )

But if I be in the OP's shadow, then would call upon NIKAD's service without a doubt, she is a pillar
in this forum and if me paying to get things done there in Bs As, as might well giveth my money to the needy and she seems very capable and works very hard for you, methinks!

Back