Hiring Male English Teacher- English Classes by Skype.com!

Wesley Irwin

Registered
English Classes by Skype is hiring two TEFL certified male English teachers. Starting pay is 35 pesos per hour and you get to work from the comfort of your own home. Perfect internet connection is required.

Please respond with CV and cover letter, as well as hours of availability for all 7 days of the week if possible.

Best,
Wesley I.
Director- ECS

Hi

Could you send me your email address and I'll email you my CV

Many thanks

Tim

Wesley Irwin said:
English Classes by Skype is hiring two TEFL certified male English teachers. Starting pay is 35 pesos per hour and you get to work from the comfort of your own home. Perfect internet connection is required.

Please respond with CV and cover letter, as well as hours of availability for all 7 days of the week if possible.

Best,
Wesley I.
Director- ECS

What the hell is Male English?:eek:

Does anyone who speaks Female English care to comment?:rolleyes:

steveinbsas said:
What the hell is Male English?:eek:

Does anyone who speaks Female English care to comment?:rolleyes:

Male English requires consistently logical content whereas the female dialect of English is better suited for gossiping and such. :)

CedarPawn said:
Male English requires consistently logical content whereas the female dialect of English is better suited for gossiping and such. :)

Hundreds of years of progress destroyed with one LOL.

Wesley Irwin said:

Best,
Wesley I.
Director- ECS

If you want "perfect internet connection" you better look outside Argentina.

Well, thanks for the feedback, guys, really helpful.

Actually, for whatever reason, we have 10 Saudi male students who all want male teachers, it's a simple as that.

As for internet, it's not as bad as people make it out to be in Argentina, compare to Chile for example.

Cheers.

Back