Ho to find out what is happening in the city?

gevl1

Registered

Hi everyone. It is my 2d month in Buenos Aires and I have realized that I keep missing events that I would have enjoyed. The news papers seem to report on events that have already happened..... Is there a BA City paper or a website to look for concerts, festivals, gallery events, museum promotions, independent film screenings, dance gatherings and such? For example, I want to do something in the city this weekend. Where do I look for what is going to be happening?

Thank you very much!!!!

gevl1 said:
Hi everyone. It is my 2d month in Buenos Aires and I have realized that I keep missing events that I would have enjoyed. The news papers seem to report on events that have already happened..... Is there a BA City paper or a website to look for concerts, festivals, gallery events, museum promotions, independent film screenings, dance gatherings and such? For example, I want to do something in the city this weekend. Where do I look for what is going to be happening?
Thank you very much!!!!]

Buy the Sunday edition of the newspaper 'La Nacion' take out the 'entertainment section' only (Espetaculos), important, make sure to throw in the rubbish bin the rest of this printed disgrace or better still, burn it, and then you will finish having all the current entertainment scene of BA city for that week. The only useful part of this paper.

Back