Hockey???

Chicago_Jessica said:
Hi everyone!
Where can I go to watch hockey here? I need to watch my Blackhawks!

Ice hockey?? no no, you are way off...

Now, field hockey, that's a whole lot different story. The Women's World Cup 2010 is played in Rosario around August. All elite field hockey players will participate in it.

I know. You want tooth-less angry canadians on skates... I want bulky, curvy girls in short skirts.

I posted about this earlier in the series, so you can search this site as someone asked about watching the playoffs.

I am not sure about a place to watch, as when I was there even the NFL options were not great, so the NHL will not be much better.

The game is being covered by NBC here in the States, and it does not appear to be on the NHL.com site (even for sale). NBC may have it at there website for outside the U.S. but i doubt it.

Only other option might be the following website:
http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/

They have had radio stream in the past I listen too most of the season, and apparently video for Canada only (probably CBC broadcast). So if you are tech savvy and can fake your IP you may be able to watch.

Best I can do. If truly desperate the NHL website is kind of awesome and NBC does stream "star tracker" without play by play audio....just a thought.

By the way, Patrick Kane is amazing and Sharp is under appreciated. First period will be interesting to see how they respond as the Fly will come out "possessed".

It's been a fun series..hope you caught some of it.

Two options I know of...

Just called El Alamo (Shoeless Joe's) and they said they would be showing it.

Casa Bar (Rodríguez Pena 1150) says on their facebook page that they will be showing.

Game starts at 9.

Go Blackhawks.

Back