Holaaaaa - intro

(And don't get me started about countries that have the Union Jack in their flag...)
The Union Flag is never the Union Jack unless flown from the jack stay of a ship, indicating a royal on board. As your name is Napoleon I suppose you can be forgiven this error.
Oh and the site is run by a Russian and an Austrailian Greek

Mel Brooks once wrote-
"We'll take .................., but no Irish!"
"Ah hell, everybody's welcome." (or something like that)
So WELCOME ALL. I was here last year for 8 month and have been back for 2 1/2 months this year. I love to act like I know what I'm talking about, so I'll most likely be frequenting this board much more this year than last.
"Oh and the site is run by a Russian and an Austrailian Greek"
"French??? Get a rope... Just kidding... hahahha"
Now the conversation's finally gettin' a little lively!
Bienvenidos, listo, dale, listo, entonces, listo, cheeeeeee, dale, dale-dale cheeeeee, bueno, listo, bueno-bueno, listo, dale chau, chau, dale, chau-chau,
-Napoleon

Come on in and enjoy the ....!
If you can give and take, you will enjoy it.I'll even forgive any Frenchness. Hell!! I've even befriended some Americans.

"Napoleon" said:
And don't get me started about countries that have the Union Jack in their flag...
"We'll take .................., but no Irish!"
Fuck off!! what would you know about countries having a union jack!!!
Tiocfaidh ar la - Erin go bragh

"Fishface" said:
Tiocfaidh ar la - Erin go bragh

Thought you were a Rangers fan...
Hell yea!!!! Didnt realise my political opinion on British rule in the north of Ireland should play any part in which football club i support!!

"*bleep* off!! what would you know about countries having a union jack!!!"
I am from the USA and was travelling in Europe 11 years ago. I was on a hike outside of Innsbruck and there were two Aussie girls talking about the discussion in Australia about whether or not they should take the Union Jack out of their flag. There were passionate people on both sides of the argument.
I made the comment "We took the Union Jack out of our flag over 200 years ago and we've done pretty well without it." ;)
I kid, I kid!
Just having fun with other expats.

"Napoleon" said:
"*bleep* off!! what would you know about countries having a union jack!!!"
I am from the USA and was travelling in Europe 11 years ago. I was on a hike outside of Innsbruck and there were two Aussie girls talking about the discussion in Australia about whether or not they should take the Union Jack out of their flag. There were passionate people on both sides of the argument.
I mad the comment "We took the Union Jack out of our flag over 200 years ago and we've done pretty well without it." ;) I kid, I kid! Just having fun with other expats.
Haha i love how you view politics!!
But hey, its all a bit of craic, and you did mention making it a little more lively... im just throwin my two pennies in.......

Back