Home internet service, no DNI

Denmar

Registered
Hi, I'm interested in knowing if anyone was able to get home internet without providing a DNI? I previously read that Claro offered the service, but speaking to one of the representatives that turned out to be incorrect. The information found on this forum are from 2015 and I am looking for more recent responses.

Thank You.

I was able to get personal fiber only with passport, I called them by phone and they did the setup after 3 days. Good luck

Personal Flow acepta Pasaporte para instalar internet y cable..!

Internet 100 MB + Flow Full

$ 5500 final por mes

You can get most utilities with just a passport, we had no problems getting cable internet. You need a DNI for a regular cell phone account, as opposed to prepaid, and for Mercado Libre, and to use most banking apps on your phone. For example, I can do autopay to Edenor without a DNI from my bank account here, but I cant do a transferia for expenses, because the phone app is required for 2 part verification, and it wont work without a DNI. No doubt there are other sneaky post pandemia online things that require DNI.

In 2002, when I rented my apartment, I provided my passport when I signed up for phone and internet service. A few months ago I had to change my passport number on my Telefonica/Movistar account to my DNI. The DNI of a woman living in Parana, Entre Rios is identical to my passport. I had to use my DNI so I stopped receiving MercadoPago emails for her.

A new option Iplan WIFI PLUs via Optical Fiber , without DNI only passport. If you have a SMART TV you get access to all Apps on internet , like youtube , Netflix$, etc.

MEGAS
+WIFI PLUS
carrito_new_wfsignal.png

carrito_new_fiber.png

La mejor internet por fibra óptica directo a tu hogar
carrito_new_tag.png

30% OFF x 12meses
carrito_new_calendar.png

1er mes bonificado
carrito_new_tool.png

Instalación bonificada
$4.031
Precio de lista:
$5.760

A new option Iplan WIFI PLUs via Optical Fiber , without DNI only passport. If you have a SMART TV you get access to all Apps on internet , like youtube , Netflix$, etc.

MEGAS
+WIFI PLUS
carrito_new_wfsignal.png

carrito_new_fiber.png

La mejor internet por fibra óptica directo a tu hogar
carrito_new_tag.png

30% OFF x 12meses
carrito_new_calendar.png

1er mes bonificado
carrito_new_tool.png

Instalación bonificada
$4.031
Precio de lista:
$5.760
Thank you, ended up going with personal flow. Low cost fairly easy. Thx.

Back