Horse riding in Colonia? help!

nataliewardo

Registered
Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help me out... please!

Recently went to colonia and despite it being lovely and all it is small and not a full days worth really.. unless you want to see all of it's museums i guess..

We are taking visitors there and are all booked up for a night in colonia in a couple of weeks. Tried to swap to a ranch stay but they are fully booked at finca piedra and the internet is actually useless when trying to find anything on uruguay!

A ranch to stay for the night or just to go horse riding in the day would be marvelous - or any other suggestions you may have for around there - suiza sounds alright but i imagine its much of a muchness? excuse my ignorance if not!

thanks in advance,

nat

thanks very much- how i missed that is beyond me! yes- indeed am i but have 5 people to think of and they're not really museum types :) thanks again

I have a friend coming into town and would like to take her to see a tango show and should probably see one myself. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

I have a friend coming into town and would like to go to a nice estancia where we can ride horses, have a BBQ an possibly relax by a pool at the end of the day, any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Back