Horse Riding near BsAs

I have to agree, it was SUCH an AMAZING morning!! Thanks again, Santi for arranging everything...can't wait to go again in the Spring and see all of the beautiful flowers!

Hi Santi,

seems that I missed a great day of horesback riding ...

Are you planning to organize another horseback riding event?

Savo

I'm interested in the next session, though I have only been horseback riding a few times. The last time was in Mendoza a few months ago, but I loved it and want to learn more.

From a fellow BAExpater the bus to take is:
129 Plaza 'a la plata por autopista y camino centenario'. Make sure it says Express. Organize with the owner Adrian before hand, call him when you arrive and he will pick you up at the bus stop. It will take 50-60 min by bus only 25-30 min by car or remise service.

Hi Santi,
I just arrived in BA two weeks ago and would love to join the horseback riding group. I have not been on a horse in years... What is the cost of riding with the group?

Perla

I'm very Interested in trying out caballos alapar. Would you mind my tagging along if we sufficient people next time? I had to sell my horse when I moved here and I miss him :-(

Thank you, Santi for bringing me along last weekend. It was a wonderful experience. I had never really ridden before and the instructor taught me basic skills in just 2 hours. I will definitely go back there in the future.

Hello,

I would definitivly be interested in joing when you go again! I did horseback riding for a long time some years ago. Doing it again in Argentina would be great!

Are there already information available?

Greetings,
Tina

Oh yes - I am also very excited about going horseback riding, particularly with this wonderful weather!

Savo

Back