Horse Riding near BsAs

Santi

Registered
I was going to organize a horse riding event close to BsAs. A "cabalgata" and a BBQ afterwards or so. Anybody interested in joining? Any suggestions for locations (excluding Estancias)?

Thx
Santi

B

Bianca

Yes, I'm definitely up for that! I've been wanting to go horseback riding again... it's been probably 15 years that I've been on a horse! Will a lesson be provided in this event? :) Does the Hipódromo in Palermo offer an event of this type? Or do you mean somewhere out of the city?

B

Bianca

That sounds great! I don't know of any places besides estancias for horseback riding... sorry I can't be of more help! But if you happen to find a place, I'd love to join you.

SilverStar

Registered
Would love to handle the transportation in a nice roomy and comfortable Lincoln Town Car, you guys can split the cost...Car can hold 5 easy possibly 6 including driver. Lotsa room in the trunk...
Rate negotiable...
Fred
www.silverstarcar.com

Annilma

Registered
I´m taking classes at a school close to the Hipodromo. I really enjoy the urban escape of which you really get a taste, because the place is close to the Bosques de Palermo.

Some time I would love to go horse-back-riding to the province or even a horse camp for 2+ days.

B

Bianca

I was lucky enough to go horseback riding over the weekend in Mendoza. It made me realize how much I've missed it! :) I am still 100% up for going... but hopefully not around a track or anything mundane.... definitely prefer a trail or something of that sort. Santi, when would you like to go? How many people are you trying to recruit?

citygirl

Registered
Annilma - are you at GEBA or Aleman? Come say hi to me if you see a tall, blonde girl riding at Aleman - I'm pretty easy to spot :)

Santi - where are you thinking? I am curious, I'm pretty involved in riding here and I don't know any place to go that isn't an estancia if you want to go trail-riding.

Annilma

Registered
I´m at GEBA, I first went to the Aleman, but they treated me so horribly that I got mad at them. I have some friends who are riding at Aleman...a few Nordic girls, propably quite easy to spot as well :)