Hospital Italiano Dental

Johnny

Registered
Seems it is time for some dental work, and I'm wondering if any of y'all out there have been treated through the dental department at Hospital Italiano. I'm wondering whether to use my insurance or go private. Any input much appreciated!

Hi Johnny! depending on the complexity of the work that needs to be done, sometimes I prefer not to go with my Medical Insurance. I just pay for a very good dentist privately. Although paying for a Private Consultation may sound expensive, it´s nothing compared to the US prices, you can receive an amazing service with the latest technology for approx. USD 200-300 per session. You need to know that the Hospital Italiano is an amazing institution and I would not doubt of their professionals, however, when it comes to dental matters, I prefer to pay privately with the best!, his name is Alvaro Demonte, his Office is located in La Lucila (25 mins away from Retiro Train Station) - 4799-8529 (they open MON-WED)

Hi Johnny! depending on the complexity of the work that needs to be done, sometimes I prefer not to go with my Medical Insurance. I just pay for a very good dentist privately. Although paying for a Private Consultation may sound expensive, it´s nothing compared to the US prices, you can receive an amazing service with the latest technology for approx. USD 200-300 per session. You need to know that the Hospital Italiano is an amazing institution and I would not doubt of their professionals, however, when it comes to dental matters, I prefer to pay privately with the best!, his name is Alvaro Demonte, his Office is located in La Lucila (25 mins away from Retiro Train Station) - 4799-8529 (they open MON-WED)
Thanks Cassiopeia. Actually those are exactly my thoughts, but I thought I'd give a chance to Hospital Italiano first. Thanks again for the info about Dr. Demonte.

I had a good experience with Dr. Pelcman and his staff on my emergency root canal back in December when I first got here...she was a lifesaver the female that is on his team

I had a good experience with Dr. Pelcman and his staff on my emergency root canal back in December when I first got here...she was a lifesaver the female that is on his team
I just had someone else recommend the Pelcmans. I'll be looking in that direction.

Nothing like a great root canal to make the holidays cheerier
Is there some avatar discrimination going on? "camel"'s choice, i think could be regarded as a peer?

Neil is it age discrimination maybe?

You've magically turned into a letter.... I miss that tortured look.....!

:cool: me too, it captured the full flavor of the BA Favela Tour...just missing the bright yellow double decker accouterments! :)

Back