Hot Sauce

Ralphyremy

Registered
Good Hot Sauce is hard to find down here argentines arent super big on spicy food but if you look you can find very intresting locally made hot sauce and then again you can find some watery garbage called hot suace but shop around you can definately find great hot sauce locally made i got tired of bringing mind from the states.....

Translated to readable English:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Good hot sauce is hard to find down here. Argentines aren't super big on spicy food, but if you look, you can find very interesting, locally made hot sauce. Then again, you can also find some watery garbage called "hot sauce". But shop around -- you can definitely find great hot sauce locally made. I got tired of bringing mine from the states.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Writers, English majors, feel free to refine further. Maybe there's some poetry buried in those words.[/background]

hot sauce haiku (sort of... 1 sylibal short :p ):

hot sauce
impossible dream
these are not really latinos.

I found at a local verduleria some home made sauce,picante,had a tobasco flash back for a sec but this one is chunkier, so for those who like hot sauce , find a bolivian verduleria, they are bound to have something good........normally they reuse the little glass coke bottles, that's how i spot it :) and you will have to explain you are not affraid of picante, as they normally won't sell it to strangers not from their community

I found jalapeños, Tabasco and Siracha sauce in Barrio Chino. I also went to the BA celebrates Mexico festival last weekend and bought Valentina! Which most people outside of Mexico aren't too familiar with but, in my opinion, taste better than Tabasco.

Back