Hotel Help for a Slacker!

mini

Registered
Ok, Ok. Yes. I spaced out. I have a friend & her mom visiting next week. She asked for hotel recommendations & I totally slacked off and just remembered now.

They need something not too expensive (if that exists?!), clean & safe. I'd like them to be near me in Palermo.

Any tips/advice? Any good last minute offers?

Slacker that I am I'm leave it up to you guys to help! :p :D

Thanks!!

Check Booking.com and Expedia. There are probably 100 more hotel booking sites. Also, Air bnb miught be of help.

Check with www. conventillodelujo.com.ar 4779-1294
Ask for Amy or Ray, they are Americans.
In downtown I´d go to UNO Suites, Av Rivadavia 1944 (Congreso), it is brand new.3531-7777
Godd luck Henry

Thanks everyone. :)

I don't know their exact budget. They said "not too expensive" which we all know could be anything! Since they are adults, I'm guessing it's closer to the US$150 rather than the US$50 mark. Then again, I haven't looked for hotels in BA in years. I don't know the prices.

Later tonight I'll sit down and have a proper look.

Thanks again!

Oh. PS. I've used Booking.com in Europe. Didn't even think to use is it for here. :)

Just look at Trip Advisor. There are hundreds of boutique hotels in the city, many around the $150 price point, though Dec is the most expensive month.

One we like is the Fierro in Hollyood. It's hip and colorful and has a popular high end restaurant. Own Hollywood is not as nice, but big rooms. Less expensive but small rooms also in Hollywood is Rendez Vous.

In Soho there's Mine, nicely located just off Armenia on Gorreti and BoBo on Thames.

It's really worth a look on Trip Advisor to look for amenities they'd like. Some have pools or spas. You can also see who's offering deals.

Thanks. I'm going to recommend some of these and then send them the a short list of links. At the end of the day, they are going to have to pick. I just don't want to recommend something that's crap. LOL. :)

Bobo is very nice. But I think also expensive, no? Last time I looked there it was in the $300 range.

Just took a look on TA. Bobo has become ridiculously expensive. Wow, talk about inflation! I think it's the season too.

The deals I saw are Duque for under $150 and Rendez Vous starting at $127. Ive stayed In both and would recommend Duque as a better hotel with nice outdoor space, but Rendez Vous is a good value and location. Miravida sounds like a great deal at $116 but I've never stayed there so can't comment on qality.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I've been looking around & am so overwhelmed!

PS, I also love Malabia House. They don't have a twin room though. 140-170 right now.

Back