Hotel Recommendations

paulpaez

Registered
Visiting BA with my son (who is staying behind at a friends house until August). But in the meantime, I'm looking for an affordable, and simple hotel to stay in BA for a couple of days this week.

Any suggestions or experiences?

Thanks again. I've received a lot of great advice from this community.

Cheers,

Hotel de Casco in San Isidro. Located across the street from the Cathedral on Libertador. Renovated house with fabulous rooms and common spaces. Beautiful breakfast served in the lush garden with fountain. Walking distance to trains and shopping. Close to top restaurants on Libertador and Dardo Rocha.

In the burb's , but very nice.

Hotel de Casco in San Isidro. Located across the street from the Cathedral on Libertador. Renovated house with fabulous rooms and common spaces. Beautiful breakfast served in the lush garden with fountain. Walking distance to trains and shopping. Close to top restaurants on Libertador and Dardo Rocha.

In the burb's , but very nice.
Hey, that's exactly the one I was about to recommend.
Peaceful and classy.

Hotel Nacion on Corrientes, is a good hotel to have some fun as well, during yr stay.

Hi: Thanks for suggestions. Should have said specifically, I am looking for places in town for our first few nights...

Cheap but good, hotel ribiera sur in San Telmo. Has a great courtyard and pool, big lobby.

Back